Cinco Plazas Apartments details
With three swimming pools, sun terraces, loungers, and poolside snack bar the Cinco Plazas, it’s no wonder guests return year after year. Add daily activities, a club, playground, and mini- disco for the kids, and you have the makings of a fantastic holiday. Should you fancy a day at the beach, Puerto del Carmen is a short walk away.
Location• 450m to Puerto del Carmen's beach • On a hill in the resort centre • Off the main road, with bars, restaurants and shops close by
• 3 swimming pools, heated Nov-Apr • Pool snack bar • Sunbeds
• Main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner, snacks and à la carte options • Take-away food • Option to upgrade to Half Board with Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners available
• Organised daytime activities • Aerobics • Pool tables
• Light entertainment • Pool bar with large screen TV showing live sports and cartoons
• Thomson Kids' Club for 3-11yrs, May-mid Oct • Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except Jul & Aug • Under 2s get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Children's pool • Children’s disco in restaurant some evenings • Playground • Cots • Pushchairs
• Wi-Fi and internet • Mini-market • Self-service laundry
All apartments have a kitchenette with 2 electric rings‚ fridge, coffee-maker and microwave plus a balcony or terrace. 1 bedroom apartments have a twin bedroom, sofa-bed in the lounge and a pull-out child bed for up to 12yrs. 2 bedroom apartments have twin bedrooms, sofa-bed in the lounge, pull-out child bed for up to 12yrs and a TV. Maid service 3 times a week with towel change twice and linen once a week.
Studios have 2 beds, kitchenette with 2 electric rings‚ fridge, coffee-maker and microwave, a balcony or terrace and are in a separate block overlooking the road - a pool view isn't available. Maid service 3 times a week with towel change twice and linen once a week.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide