Citrus Hotel details
Tucked in an oasis of green, this whitewashed hotel makes a striking first impression. Outside, manicured lawns and palm-lined pathways give way to a classic rectangular pool. And when you want to swap sun terrace for sand, it couldn’t be easier – popular Calangute beach is just a short walk away. What’s more, Calangute’s buzzing centre is even closer, so there’s a great mix of shops, bars and restaurants practically on the doorstep.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, have just been given a makeover – so they’re really modern and fresh. Smart cream walls and sleek wooden floors provide the backdrop, while huge glass balcony doors provide the finishing touch. Each room comes with air-conditioning and a widescreen satellite TV, too.
On the food front there's 'Biso' coffee shop open 24/7 for indoor and al fresco dining.
Location• Situated just a few mins walk to Calangute Beach • 50m to the nearest town • 45km to Goa's International Airport • 13km to Goa's capital, Panaji
1 hr 15 mins
• Swimming pool surrounded by beautifully kept gardens • Spacious sun terrace with loungers
• 24 hour 'Biso' coffee shop offering snacks and meals and al fresco dining • Pizza bar • Pool bar
• Shopping excursion to Panaji • Sunset boat cruise
• Bar with live entertainment most evenings including traditional Goan music, quiz nights, a karaoke night and jazz and pop bands
• Lobby area • 24-hour reception • Money exchange • Laundry service • Welcome drink on arrival
All rooms have air-conditioning, en suite bathroom, satellite TV in sitting area, minibar at a charge, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary bottled water, bathrobes, hairdryer, ironing board, daily room service and private balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have twin or double beds.
• Refurbished rooms • Beautifully kept gardens • Great location close to the resort centre • Spacious sun terrace
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide