Club Izer Beach details
Three swimming pools and a great dining scene, all just metres from the sands – welcome to the Club Izer Beach.
The Club Izer Beach is pulled up against a narrow strip of sand that’s lapped by see-though waters. A wooden jetty juts out into the sea, providing a platform for loungers and sun mattresses. Head here in the evening with a cocktail to make the most of the sunsets.
Three swimming pools jostle for attention in the centre of the grounds, and one of them comes with two slides. They’re flanked by grassy lawns, palms and loungers. You’ll also find a bar out here serving up snacks like burgers and spaghetti bolognaise. And, there’s an ice-cream bar where little ones can grab freshly-baked cookies with their scoops.
On the subject of food, the main buffet restaurant lays on international spreads and live cooking stations at mealtimes. There’s also an Italian à la carte that’s really popular – it serves a range of Italian dishes, but specialises in fresh stone-oven-baked pizzas.
Location• 250m to Torba, with a few shops and small restaurants • 7km to Bodrum - bus service from outside the hotel about every 15 minutes
• 3 swimming pools • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Sunbeds and parasols • 2 waterslides
• Main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • 1 visit per stay to one of the à la carte restaurants – Izer and Italian, available June to September
• Pedalos • Canoes • Windsurfing - licence required • Tennis court • Table tennis • Darts • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Boccia • Aerobics and step aerobics
• Low-key entertainment programme • TV room • Lobby bar • Turkish theme nights
• 2 Children's pools • Waterslide • Playground • Hotel-run kids' clubfor ages 4-12 yrs
• Money exchange • Sauna • Turkish bath • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Water skiing • Banana and ring rides • Parasailing • Jet skiing • Diving school • Hairdressing salon • Massage • Billiards • Games room • Tennis floodlighting • Market • Boutique • Internet café • Laundry and ironing service
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, minibar filled with soft drinks and water on arrival but refilled with water only, hairdryer, phone, and balcony or terrace with garden view. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds and a divan.
We also offer Superior rooms and Family rooms.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years.
Family rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a double bed, 2 divans - 1 suitable for a child aged 2-12 years only.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Afternoon tea • Midnight soup • Ice-cream, Jun-Sept • 1 visit per stay to 1 of the à la carte restaurants – Izer and Italian, Jun-Sept – drinks not included • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, by the glass • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.