Voyage Torba details
A big All Inclusive right on the beach, the Voyage Torba comes with all the trimmings.
This place markets itself as a ‘holiday village’ rather than a hotel, and understandably so. Its rooms are set in two-storey whitewashed houses, which are dotted between manicured gardens and huge swimming pools. The whole complex feels really spacious, and you get plenty of privacy, too.
When it comes to swimming and sunbathing, you’ve got the choice of three pools and the beach. The pools all have different themes, which means you can pick one to suit your mood. For peace and quiet, set up camp by the ‘Hawaiian’ pool. Or if you’re feeling more energetic, head to the aqua park – it comes with six waterslides. The beach, meanwhile, is just footsteps from the hotel and offers up watersports and its own bar.
Elsewhere, activity-seekers will love the tennis courts and shooting range, while those after a bit of pampering can relax in the spa’s Turkish bath and sauna.
As for dining, there are enough restaurants here to eat at a different one each night of the week. The main eatery is a buffet affair, while the seven à la cartes serve everything from Chinese and Mexican cuisine to fresh seafood. The Greek taverna is especially popular thanks to its outside terrace and live music evenings. There's also a really nice pastry café by reception serving up cakes and coffee.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, are smart, minimalist spaces decked out in a striking monochrome palette. Low-level beds give them a Japanese feel, while flatscreen TVs and spacious balconies add the finishing touches.
Location• 300m-long private sandy beach • 6km from the centre of Bodrum • 30km from the airport
45 minutes to 1 hour
• 3 swimming pools including aquapark pool with 6 waterslides • Pool bar • Beach bar • Adult-only beach for over 16s • 2 decked piers - 1 adults-only
• Main buffet restaurant serving local and international dishes • Turkish pancake corner • Patisserie/pastry café • 6 à la carte restaurants - Turkish, Italian, seafood, Chinese, Mexican and Greek - 1 visit to each per stay included • Tea house • Noodle house • These do not form of your All Inclusive package: • Japanese à la carte restaurant
• Tennis • Fitness room • Canoes and pedalos • Windsurfing - with certificate • Wellness and Spa • Hammam • Sauna • Steam bath • Archery • Beach volleyball • Pool games • Waterpolo • Mini-football • Basketball • Boccia • Aerobics • Table tennis • Darts
• Entertainment programme • Live music • DJ night • Weekly cabaret • 7 bars including 24hr Panorama bar and disco bar • Weekly quizzes and bingo
• 2 children's pools • Children's waterslide • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-7 and 8-12yrs • Playground • Children's buffet for lunch and dinner • Mini-disco, 20.30-21.00 • Bottle warmers • Highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Banana boats • Jetskiing • Ringos • Parasailing • Waterskiing • Diving school • Spa treatments • Hairdresser • Internet • Mini-market • Laundry service • Games room • Video games • Tennis floodlights
All rooms have air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV with music channels, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, linen change 3 times a week and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have twin or double beds.
We also offer 2 bedroom family rooms.
2 bedroom family rooms have 1 double and 2 single beds.
5 Star Holiday Village
24-hour All Inclusive
• Buffet meals • Late night buffet 24:00-01:00 • Sandwich and soup 01:00-07:00 • 1 visit to each of the à la carte restaurants - excluding Japanese • Snacks 12:30-16:00 • Ice-cream for children 11:00-18:00 • Local and select imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks • Minibar restocked daily with soft drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide