Club Letoonia details
A seafront retreat with classic Ottoman looks, the Club Letoonia is the perfect hideaway.
The Club Letoonia is one good-looking Ottoman. Think whitewashed buildings, carved wooden shutters and balconies, and frothy masses of purpley-pink bougainvillea. But on closer inspection, you’ll see this hotel combines its traditional Turkish side with plenty of contemporary style. For example, dotted around the grounds you’ll find funky curved sunbeds that look a bit like upright bananas - only they’re green and orange. In short, this place is traditional with a modern edge.
As for the setting, it’s nothing short of sensational. Spread over acre upon acre of flower-filled gardens, Club Letoonia is set on a steep hillside so there's a number of steps required to reach the rooms here. It comes with no less than three pebbly beaches, each with its own manmade lido.
It’s the pool area that really steals the show, though. There are six in total including 3 main pools - 2 with children's sections, an indoor thalasso pool and two other children's pools in the mini-club area. And they all come with spacious sun terraces kitted out with sunbeds and parasols. But that’s just the start. Those banana-shaped sunbeds and more traditional wood-framed hammocks are dotted all over the gardens and lidos, so it’s easy to find a serene spot away from the pools.
On top of all that, there’s a luxurious spa. Not only does it boast pampering treatments, a sauna and a Turkish bath, there’s also a vitamin bar serving herbal teas and juices. Factor in six restaurants, eight bars and Turkish café complete with hubbly-bubbly water pipes and you’ve got a holiday haven you won’t want to leave.
Location• Set on a hillside with a number of steps leading to all the rooms • 3 funicular lifts - 1 accesses the mini-golf and giant chess areas • Self-contained resort • 4km to outskirts of Fethiye via limited service boat taxi, at a charge
1 hour 30 minutes
• 3 private beaches and bathing platforms • 6 swimming pools including 3 main pools & indoor thalassotherapy pool • Sun terraces, sunbeds and beach towels
• 3 buffet restaurants - 2 open for breakfast, 2 open for lunch and 2 for dinner • The following incur service charges: • 3 à la carte restaurants for evening meals - Dolphin Beach Fish Restaurant, Panorama Sushi and Turkish
• 6 tennis courts • 3 waterslides on beach into sea • Water polo • Volleyball • Aerobics • Fitness centre • Minigolf • Billiards • Non-motorised watersports, age restrictions apply • Basketball • Table tennis • Mini-football • Open-air chess • Darts • Archery
• Full daytime and evening entertainment programme • Outdoor disco • 8 bars with 2 beach bars
• Hotel-run miniclub during high season for children, 4-7yrs • Cots and highchairs • 2 children's pools, 1 with waterslide, and outdoor playroom • 2 children's sections of main pools
• Sauna • Steam room • Turkish bath • Internet café • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage and body scrub • Spa and wellness centre • Floodlights for tennis courts • Taxi boat service • Watersports - age restrictions apply.
All rooms are Club rooms sleeping 2 adults and a child up to 12yrs with 2 beds & a sofa/fold up bed, air-con, LCD TV, phone, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer & balcony. Single rooms available.
We also offer Family Club rooms.
Family Club rooms have 1 twin bedroom and sleep up to 3 adults and a child up to 12 yrs. Club rooms are located in blocks which are scattered amongst the hotel grounds. Due to number of steps rooms are not suitable for the less mobile.
509 club rooms
5 Star holiday village
Wedding Offer: Fruit basket and wine for the wedding night.
Honeymoon And Anniversary Offer: Free wine and fruit in room on arrival.
• Full Board buffet meals • Selected local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, excluding drinks at the Nargile Bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Club Letoonia:
in Fethiye, Turkey Dalaman Area