Hillside Beach Club details
Offering a private Blue Flag beach, 2 spas and a long activities list, the Hillside Beach Club doesn’t do anything by halves.
The Hillside Beach Club has gone beyond the call of duty. Not only is it set on a private Blue Flag beach, but guests also have use of two other beaches – a silent one, which is dedicated to calm, and a serenity beach, which is for adults only.
Active types will be in their element here. The 760-square-metre swimming pool is just the tip of the iceberg. You can also try windsurfing, yoga, tennis and catamaran sailing.
If relaxation is the main aim of your holiday, you’ll be well taken care of. One of the restaurants offers late breakfasts, so you can sleep in. Plus, there are 2 spas, where you can indulge in treatments like herbal Bali baths and hazelnut body scrubs.
The Hillside Beach Club has covered all bases when it comes to evening entertainment, too. You can dine in one of 3 restaurants, and afterwards, there are 7 bars to choose from. Try Pasha on the Bay for conversations. Or head to the TV Bar, where a different channel plays out in each corner of the room.
Location• 4km to Fethiye resort centre • Hotel is set on a steep hillside with bay views
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers • Parasols
• Main buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner - table wine, beer, water, soft drinks, tea and coffee included with lunch and dinner • Pasha Mediterranean restaurant - adults-only, no under 12s & reservation required • Beach bar restaurant open for snacks at lunch and Italian cuisine for dinner - reservations required for dinner • 1 visit per week to each à la carte restaurant - drinks at a charge • Reservation charges apply at all à la carte restaurants
• Motorised watersports - courses available • Sailing activities such as windsurfing and catamaraning - license required • Snorkelling • Scuba diving - various courses and a variety of dive sites available • Yoga • Pilates • Latin dance lessons • Stretching • Fitness centre • Water polo • Water gym • Canoes • Tennis • Football • Boccia • Basketball • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Darts • Art Side art workshop offering a range of activities
• Daytime entertainment programme • Live evening shows • 'Beach Party' and 'Pasha Party' teams offering music, international DJs dancing • Until May 2014: 6 bars - Serenity bar for adults-only, Pool bar, Pasha disco bar, Abacco bar and fitness bar - Serenity bar will no longer be available from May 2014
• Kids' main pool section • Mini club for 4-7 years • Junior club for 8-13 years • Young club for 14-17 years
• Sanda Spa and Sanda Nature Spa offering a range of treatments • Silent Beach relaxing adults-only beach close to spas • Serenity beach adults-only bay set away from the main complex accessed by path through grounds or free boat from Beach Club harbour • Turkish bath, sauna and Jacuzzi® • Wireless Internet • Net Stop Internet corner • Money exchange • Vassago hair stylist • Doctor and nurse available • Hillside Boutiqué • Jewellery shop • Mini-market • D&R Bookstore
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, Wi-Fi, shower, minibar, hairdryer and a phone.
Standard room sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child with 1 double or twin beds, an extra bed and a partial sea view. Single rooms are at a supplement.
Double partial sea-view rooms, Twin sea-view rooms and Family sea-view rooms are also available at a supplement.
We also offer Double partial sea-view rooms, Twin sea-view rooms and Family sea-view rooms.
Double partial sea-view room sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child with a double bed, an extra child bed and a partial sea-view.
Single rooms are also available with no balcony and partial sea view.
Twin sea-view room sleeps up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and a private terrace with sea-view.
Family sea-view room sleeps 2 adults and 2 children only with a double or twin bedroom, 2 single beds in a second bedroom and a private terrace with sea-view. Family sea-view room sleeping up to 4 with a double and twin beds in separate bedrooms also available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.