ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie
in Marrakech, Agadir, Morocco
ClubHotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie details
Part of our Platinum portfolio, this All Inclusive hotel is a peaceful oasis within easy reach of Marrakech.
This All Inclusive hotel is more than a little bit special. It looks like a traditional desert village, with annexes sprinkled around oasis-like gardens. There are 13 acres in total, laid with lawns, palms and hibiscus trees, and linked by stone-flagged footpaths. The size and openness of the place makes it feel really peaceful, too.
The star turn, though, has to be the pool. It’s super-sized to say the least – a seemingly endless sweep of turquoise. Marooned in the centre is a pink-domed bar. And framing the pool are more stone terraces, lined with sunloungers and white parasols.
Elsewhere, there’s a wellness centre offering a good line in massages. If you want to step things up a gear, there are tennis courts and a gym. And then there are the restaurants to consider. Along with the smart buffet dining room, there’s a Moroccan restaurant and a poolside eatery serving up light lunches and Italian cuisine for dinner.
Rooms, meanwhile, fuse modern style with authentic Moroccan touches. A canvas of dusty pinks is accessorised with satin bedcovers and inlaid wooden tables.
As for location, the hotel is in the smart Palmeraie district of Marrakech, around a 15-minute cab ride from its souks and the main square.
Location• 6km from Marrakech's old quarter • 13km to the airport • Hotel offers a complimentary shuttle bus into the centre of Marrakech
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds, parasols and towels • Poolside bar - open in summer • Indoor pool - heated in winter
• Non-smoking main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner • Le Nakheel Moroccan restaurant • La Trattoria lunchtime poolside snack bar • La Trattoria Italian restaurant for late breakfast and dinner • Themed evenings twice a week
• 2 tennis courts • Multi-sports pitch • Table tennis • Volleyball • Mini-football • Basketball • Shuffleboard • Aqua aerobics • Gym • RiuFit fitness activities and classes
• Daytime entertainment programme • RIU evening entertainment • Lobby and lounge bars • Games room • RiuArt Atelier drawing and painting classes
• Kids' pool • Playground • Daily entertainment programme at the RiuLand kids' club with clubs for 4-7 & 8-12yrs
• Free Wi-Fi in reception • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wellness centre with various treatments • Hammam • Massage • Whirlpool bath • Beauty salon • Hairdresser • Gift shop • Boutique • Billiards
All rooms have twin beds, air-conditioning or heating - centrally controlled and according to season, ceiling fan, bathroom, flatscreen satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and most rooms include a seating area.
We also offer Junior Suites and Interconnecting rooms.
Junior Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and a cot with a double bed and sofa-bed.
Interconnecting rooms are 2 separate rooms with a lockable door across the hallway rather than in between the rooms. You'll need to book 2 of this room type to get 2 rooms.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Themed buffet evenings twice a week • Optional dinners at the Moroccan and Italian restaurants • Unlimited local and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - until midnight • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide