Cordial Mogan Playa details
Mountains in the distance. Pretty Spanish architecture. And a stone's throw from Puerto Mogan. This hotel ticks all the right holiday boxes.
Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly service and excellent facilities make this an outstanding holiday choice. The Hotel Cordial Mogan Playa is within walking distance of the harbour known to visitors as Little Venice due to its bridges and picturesque buildings. The hotel itself is surrounded by lush sub-tropical gardens, with an archaeological park within its grounds, with the rooms are laid out around courtyards and terraces. A short walk will lead you to the harbour at Puerto Mogan, with a selection of shops and restaurants, perfect for an evening stroll. There is a local market on Fridays.
Location• 650m to beach • 300m to shops • Archaeological park within the hotel grounds
• 2 swimming pools, heated in winter • Poolside bars
• 2 buffet restaurants • A la carte restaurant • Buffet breakfast and dinner • Waiter service lunch • 2 snack bars • Full board plus is available at a charge in resort
• Football as part of entertainment programme • Water volleyball • Table tennis • Billiards • Water polo • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Boules • Whirlpool bath • Tennis • Bicycle hire • Squash • Bowling • Gym • New "Inagua Spa" with outdoor flotarium, massage and spa treatments in private cabins, and sauna • New "Freemotion" Hike & Bike Centre selling bike rental, hiking tours and guided walking tours • Dive centre
• Daily quizzes, games and sports • Competitions • Bingo • Professional shows and live music • Lounge • 4 bars
• Wi-Fi and internet access • Souvenir shop
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with DVD player - DVDs can be rented at reception, telephone, minibar/fridge on request, hairdryer and furnished balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have double beds and sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs. Single rooms available at a supplement.
16 - 2 in reception and 2 in each of the 7 blocks
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide