Fiesta Hotel Cala Llonga details
Surrounded by pine trees and turquoise waters, the adults-only Fiesta Cala Llonga is just the ticket for a sunshine break that’s high on peace and quiet.
This property sits in a really secluded spot. It's built into the side of a hill and is almost entirely cocooned by pine trees. What's more, it's pulled right up against the sea and looks out towards Cala Llonga beach.
The hotel makes the most of its setting. A series of sun terraces step down to the water's edge, opening up widescreen sea views. And it's a similar story up on the pool deck. From its elevated perch, the pool looks out over the turquoise bay beneath. You'll find loungers big enough to share, and there's also a whirlpool bath.
In terms of rooms, if you want to splash out you can upgrade to one with a huge balcony complete with a whirlpool bath.
When it comes to food, you've got several options. The buffet restaurant serves international dishes, and there's a stylish eatery when you fancy dining à la carte.
Location• 50m to the sandy beach • 400m to the resort centre • Frequent bus service to Santa Eulalia and Ibiza Town • 4km to the island’s only golf course
• Swimming pool and whirlpool overlooking the bay • Sun terraces with sunbeds • Chill Out Zone with Balinese beds • Pool snack bar • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant • "Natsumi" Sushi bar-restaurant with al fresco dining area • "Vista Mare" Italian à la carte restaurant with al fresco dining area
• Daytime activities • Tennis court • Table tennis • Pool table
• Regular live music • Satellite TV in lounge bar
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Internet corner
All rooms have air-conditioning, 32-inch flatscreen satellite TV, phone, radio with iPod dock, mini-fridge, tea/coffee facilities, massage shower - except in Suites, hairdryer, bath amenities and balcony. Twin rooms have a double or twin beds - can be changed into a double.
We also offer Sea-view rooms, Suites and Jacuzzi™ suites - also known as Superior rooms.
Suites have a separate lounge with sofa-bed, an additional 32-inch flatscreen satellite TV, bath with shower, 2 balconies, bathrobes, slippers and a mountain view.
Superior rooms have a DVD player, a whirlpool bath on the terrace, sunlounger, bathrobes, slippers and sea view.
3 Star Superior
This is a Fiesta hotel - please ask at reception for details of Fiesta benefits available here.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board meals • Snacks and ice-cream • Local and international alcoholic and soft drinks 10.00-24.00 • House wines, tea and coffee 10.00-24.00 • Japanese and Italian à la carte restaurants available subject to availability, on request • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide