Flamingo Beach Resort details
With a beachside location and a fantastic pool scene, the Flamingo Beach Resort goes all out to impress.
This All Inclusive property fires on all cylinders. For starters, it offers up three big swimming pools. There’s an activity pool, a quiet pool and a separate one for children. They’re all bordered by roomy sun terraces, dotted with loungers and parasols. Plus, you’ll find a poolside bar-come-café out here. The whole scene is framed by landscaped gardens.
On the food and drink front, the emphasis is on big, global buffets served up in the main restaurant. There’s an Italian restaurant, too, and, if you fancy eating out, meanwhile, it’s around a 15-minute walk to the heart of Playa Blanca. Even closer is the pretty local harbour. It’s about five minutes away on foot, and a great spot for fresh seafood.
Back at the hotel, spacious suites are kitted out in soft pastel tones. Well-equipped kitchenettes complete with microwaves, fridges and kettles come as standard, as do private balconies or terraces. TVs and air-conditioning provide the in-room extras. Plus, if you opt to stay in a select room, you’ll get a DVD player and access to the movie library in reception.
Lastly, when it comes to entertainment, this place really comes into its own with a great mix of events on offer from noon ‘til nightfall.
Location• Beachfront • 15 mins from the centre of Playa Blanca • 200m to nearest bus stop
• 3 swimming pools • Sun terraces • Pool bar • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• Buffet restaurant • Pizza & Pasta restaurant
• Multi-purpose sports court • Tennis • Football
• Limited evening entertainment • Sports bar
• Splash pool • Children's pool • Playground • Cots • Run by our sister company First Choice - Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week - except in July and August
The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in reception • Supermarket • Launderette • Internet
At this hotel the Holiday Village programme runs from 1st May to 31st October. Please see Holiday Villages in the A-Z for more information.
All rooms have a bathroom, lounge, kitchenette with fridge, microwave and kettle, air-conditioning, TV, phone, hairdryer, and balcony or terrace. 1 bedroom family rooms sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children with a twin bedroom, sofa bed in the lounge, and a pull-out bed.
We also offer Select family rooms.
Select family rooms have flatscreen TV, DVD player with DVD library in reception, bathrobe and slippers.
1, which runs from reception to restaurant only
• Full Board buffet meals • 1 visit per stay to the Tex Mex restaurant • Snacks • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilites that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide