Hotel Volcan Lanzarote details
“You’ll think you’ve taken up residence in a traditional Canarian village at this delightful hotel.”
This sensitively designed hotel sets out to resemble a typical Lanzarotian village. There’s real character and atmosphere here - pretty patios, little courtyards and traditional squares are tucked away among the whitewashed buildings. And neatly landscaped into the centre of it all are three superb swimming pools.
As for the setting, it’s rather special. The hotel adjoins the exclusive sport and yacht harbour at Marina Rubicon. What’s more, a leisurely walk will take you to the centre of Playa Blanca with all its shops, bars and restaurants. The magnificent Papagayo beaches are within easy reach, too.
As for the guest rooms, there’s something a bit Cath Kidston about them. They’re homely but on trend with blue gingham, check and polka dot soft furnishings.
This hotel brings you a choice of five à la carte restaurants, in addition to the buffet eatery. Spanish for lunch, Italian, Japanese or International food for dinner - you can take your pick.
You can catch some live music several times a week, but chances are when you’re all done there the twinkling lights of the yachts will entice you down for a final stroll through the marina before turning in.
Location• 10km from Timanfaya National Park or 'Fire Mountains' • 900m to the picturesque fishing village of Playa Blanca and it's shops, bars & restaurants
• 3 swimming pools - 2 climatised • Sunbeds
• Buffet restaurant 'La Florida' with show cooking serving breakfast and dinner • From 1 May-31 Oct 2011 for guests on half board the Italian and Japanese restaurants are available for dinner twice per week • New Year's Eve Gala dinner included for guests on half board • 'Yaiza' restaurant for lunch serving Spanish and international food - not included in your half board package
• Spa & beauty centre with Turkish bath, Bio sauna, whirlpool bath, hydrotherapy, massage and range of body treatments • Squash court • Gym • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Tennis • Paddle court • Table tennis • Giant chess • Bicycles
• Activity programme • Evening entertainment • 3 bars
• Children's pool • Hotel-run children's club 5-12 yrs
• Money exchange • Laundry service • Hairdresser • Business centre
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer and room service. Standard rooms have twin beds although double beds are available on request. Single rooms available.
5 Star Luxury
Complimentary mineral water for guests on arrival.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide