Grecotel el Greco details
Great holiday deals from the welcoming five star Grecotel el Greco in Rethymnon, Greek Islands. This property is well presented and is perfect for couples and families looking for a holiday in the sun.
Location• 3km from the village centre • Bus stop immediately outside with buses running regularly to Rethymnon, 10km away, and 65km to Chania
1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours
• 2 saltwater swimming pools - 1 with infinity edge • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• Restaurant with American-style buffet breakfast • Late Continental breakfast option • Buffet lunch & buffet dinner with speciality dishes on themed evenings • Vegetarian dishes • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers in the evening
• Floodlit artificial turf tennis courts • Aerobics • Beach volleyball • Fitness room • Water gymnastics • Table tennis • Outdoor gym area • Canoes & pedalos on the beach
• Varied evening entertainment programme including live music and several colourful shows • Folklore evening • Taverna bar
• Supervised Grecoland Clubs for 3-6 and 7-12yrs, 6 days a week with selected hours, all season • Teen programme 13-17yrs in high season • Chldren's pool • Paddling pool • Playground • Tasty Corner for kids' snacks 11.00-17.00 daily • Cots • Highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage, on request • Mountain bike centre nearby • Windsurfing nearby • Scuba diving and some motorised watersports nearby • Jewellery shop • Laundry service • Mini-market/newsagent • ATM • Billiards • Electronic games • Telephone
All rooms have air-conditioning depending on temperature, satellite TV, music channel, phone, fridge, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Sea-view rooms and Single rooms are available.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 yrs with 1 double bed and 2 single beds. Family sea-view rooms are also available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals • 1 visit per stay to à la carte restaurant - menu restrictions apply • Snacks • Midnight soup • Beer, wine, soft drinks and water with lunch and dinner • Select alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 10.30-18.00 and until 00.30 in lobby bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide