Grecotel Pella Beach details
When it comes to location and amenities, The Grecotel Pella Beach is unbeatable. Right on the beachfront, you can work on your digs and spikes on the beach volleyball court, or work on your tan while stretching out in the sand. The swimming pool is quite large, and there’s a multitude of evening entertainment options for you to enjoy. A pool, playground, and kids’ club keep children entertained. It’s fun for the whole family.
Location• 300m from the resort centre • On the beach • 200m to bus-stop for services to Kalithea, 20km away
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Parasols • Towels
• Buffet restaurant • Room service for breakfast
• Keep-fit • Beach volleyball • Table tennis • Boccia • Aerobics
• Variety of evening entertainment, including a themed evening, a fortnightly Greek night, live music, shows and dance evenings • Lounge bar • TV room
• Children's pool • Hotel-run kids' club, 3-12 yrs, with activities for teenagers during high season • Playground • Highchairs in main restaurant • Cots
• WiFi in the lobby bar • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Massage • Mountain bike hire nearby • Watersports on the beach • Laundry service • Internet corner
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, radio, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have twin beds or a double and an extra single bed.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms are in the new wing and do not have a sea view.
Free birthday cakes, and sparkling wine and local sweets for honeymooners.
All Inclusive Option
• Full board buffet meals in main restaurant • Snacks, ice-cream, coffee & cake in beach bar 10.30-18.00 • Selected wine, beer & soft drinks during lunch & dinner • Selected international brand alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks - until 01.00 in lobby bar • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide for details
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide