Grupotel Santa Eulalia details
With stylish rooms, a cool pool and a great restaurant, the Santa Eulalia covers all the holiday basics.
This quiet hotel scores great points from TripAdvisor reviewers. And it’s easy to see why. For starters, it’s got a really relaxed pool area. A peaceful sun terrace, with white linen parasols and loungers, frames a big lagoon-like pool. Plus, children have their own separate splash pool.
Then there’s the restaurant to consider – guests really rate the food here. It’s buffet-style with show cooking, so you can watch your food being rustled up. Special touches include made-to-order pancakes and bubbly at breakfast. And daytime snacks, including pizzas and baguettes, are served in the lobby bar. Come sundown head here for a nightcap on the terrace overlooking the pool.
As for the accommodation itself, rooms are bright and airy, with plain walls and polished wood furniture. Bedspreads and soft furnishings come in black-and-white humbug stripes. They’ve all got marble-clad bathrooms and furnished balconies, too.
And if your holiday isn’t complete without some serious me-time, then head for the wellness centre. As well as an indoor pool, there’s a sauna and Turkish hammam.
Finally, there’s the location to consider. It’s about a ten-minute walk to the harbour, with the shops and beaches of Santa Eulalia another ten minutes away.
Location• 700m to the nearest beach • Cafés and bars nearby • Santa Eulalia, 1.5km away
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Sun terrace
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Themed gala dinner twice a week • Lunch available in the lounge bar • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meal
• Watersports and scuba diving nearby • Golf course in Cala Llonga, 15km away • Bicycle hire • Pool • Spa • Sauna • Whirlpool bath
• International evening entertainment 3 times a week in the air-conditioned lounge bar
• Children's paddling pool • Highchairs and cots
• Wi-Fi • 24-hour reception • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 beds. Sea-view rooms are also available at a supplement.
2, 1 in each wing
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide