H10 Salauris Palace details
The Salauris is truly palatial. With modern and chic décor, and a swimming pool with waterfall and whirlpool, you will be soaking in the sun in no time. Children have a big playground to while the day away. There are plenty of daytime activities and evening entertainment. Tons of amenities are within walking distance, too.
Location• 600m to beach • 600m to Salou centre with restaurants, bars, nightlife and shops • 800m to PortAventura resort
• Swimming pool • Pool snack bar • Sun terrace • Gardens
• Air-conditioned restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner
• Fitness room • Sauna • Games room
• Varied daytime and evening entertainment catering for all nationalities • Bar
• Shallow swimming pool • Large playground • Hotel-run kids' club
• 24-hour reception • Small shop • Laundry service
All rooms have bathroom, satellite TV, hairdryer, mini fridge and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 yrs.
Family rooms for 4 adults and 1 child.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details