Holiday Village Manar details
The first thing you’ll notice about the Manar Imperial is how green it is. Landscaped lawns wind their way around the buildings and pools. And palms and shrubs give the place a real back-to-nature feel. What’s more, you’ve also got the beach on your doorstep. It’s a lively stretch of sand, boasting volleyball courts and watersports like windsurfing and waterskiing.
Away from the beach, the hotel has got plenty to keep you busy. Outside, the two swimming pools take centre-stage. They’re both huge, and one is devoted entirely to activities like water polo and aqua-aerobics. Children, meanwhile, get their very own waterpark, complete with plunging chutes and two splash pools. Elsewhere, you can practise your skills at the tennis courts and archery range.
When you want to take things easy though, head to the spa. It’s just the place for a spot of pampering with its swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool bath. Plus there are all sorts of health and beauty treatments on offer. The whole place looks the part, too, with whitewashed walls, low ceilings and soft lighting adding to the relaxed atmosphere. If you’re feeling energetic, meanwhile, the neighbouring fitness centre is the place to be.
When mealtimes come around, you’ll find no less than four restaurants to tempt you. Hit the buffet or pick between the three à la cartes. As well as Mediterranean staples like pasta and seafood, you can tuck into African favourites and fusion dishes. Elsewhere, you’ll find Wunderbar offering up drinks and nibbles around the clock.
Location• On the beach • 7km to Hammamet centre • 7km to Nabeul
• 3 swimming pools, 1 used for activities and 1 relax pool • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Beach bar • Aquapark with 2 pools and waterchutes • Sunbeds, parasols and pool towels
• Non-smoking buffet dining rooms • 3 speciality restaurants • Wide variety of snacks available from 'Around the World' snack bar, 12:30-16:00
• Pool and beach games • 4 floodlit tennis courts • Mountain bike tours • Aerobics • Pool • Table tennis • Archery • Darts • Volleyball • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Watersports available on the beach including canoes, water-skiing, windsurfing, banana boats • Reservations may be required for some of the above
• Organised daytime and evening entertainment 6 days a week • Disco • Bar
• Small wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool bath, hammam, sauna, massage and gym
• These do not form part of your All Inclusive Package: Shop • Hairdresser • Beauty and massage treatments • 9-hole and 18-hole golf course 15km away • Catamaran-Course and VDWS certificate
All rooms have air-conditioning in high season only and central heating throughout the winter, TV with limited English channels, telephone, mini-fridge with soft drinks - filled once upon arrival. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Single rooms available.
We also offer Twin rooms and Family rooms.
Twin rooms are suitable for up to 3 adults.
Family rooms are suitable for up to 4 adults.
4 in main building; 2 in family building
up to 12yrs inclusive
• Full board and snacks, restrictions may apply • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, restrictions may apply • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your all inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
- Prime Beachfront Location
- Extensive Sport & Spa Facilities
- Top Properties - Premier hotels are either 4 or 5 star, and have to score ‘good’ or ‘excellent’ with 90% or more of customers.
- More Luggage - Check in 23kg and carry up to 7kg of hand luggage.
- Priority Transfers - Thomson BeachClub hotels are always the first or second drop-off.
- Day-before Check-in - Jump the queue with UK day-before check-in where available.
- Airport Discounts - Get 25% off airport hotels, meet-and-greet airport parking, and VIP lounges at UK airports.
- BeachClub Service - Specialist Holiday Advisors are available at your hotel.
- See Terms & Conditions, A-Z guide for further information.