Riu Palace Hammamet Marhaba details
The five-star Riu Palace is an absolute treasure. Situated directly on a beautiful sandy beach, and boasting three swimming pools, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to soak in the sun. The poolside bar, swim-up bar and beach bar will keep the drinks flowing while you work on your tan. If you want to be really indulgent, book an appointment at the Five Senses Spa. For more active types, there are plenty of water sports, tennis, and nearby horseback riding and golf facilities. For dinner, head to one of the three international restaurants where you can dine al fresco, and then mosey over to the lounge bar for the evening’s entertainment.
Location• 80m to beach • 200m to nightclub • 200m to bus stop • 1km to shops, restaurants & bar • 3km to Hammamet's old quarter
50 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes
• 3 swimming pools - 1 indoor, heated in winter & 1 saltwater • Sun terrace • Pool sunbeds, paraols & towels • Poolside bar • Swim-up bar • Beach bar, in summer
• Non-smoking buffet restaurant • 3 themed restaurants for dinner - Italian May-31 Oct, Arabic/Oriental Jun-Sep & Pecheur beach restaurant Jul-Aug with Mediterranean cuisine in Jul & Aug • Please note: bottled water is not served from the bars
• Gym • Workout • Table tennis • Volleyball • Tennis - deposit for equipment • Additional activities during winter seasons: • Nordic walking, twice a week • Hobby club, 3 times a week • During the winter the following are available: • Gym ball workout, 3 times a week • Dancing lessons - belly, Latin and jazz, 3 times a week • Arabic language lessons, twice a week
• Daytime and evening entertainment programme several times a week • Lobby bar with terrace • Lounge bar with stage • Shows or live music several times a week
• Separate kids' pool • Kids' section of pool • Hotel-run kids' club 4-12 yrs - 6 times a week in summer, several times a week in winter • Playground • Cots • Highchairs
• Free Wi-Fi in lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi in some rooms • Watersports, May-Oct • Golf nearby at the Yasmine 18-hole and Citrus 45-hole golf courses • Tennis lessons • Billiards • Horse riding nearby • Computers with internet • Marhaba Thalasso and Spa centre with body treatments, massage, indoor saltwater pool and whirlpool bath • Hammam • Sauna • Beauty Salon • Hairdresser • Shop • Money exchange • Mini-market
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, bathroom, satellite TV, phone, mini-fridge with water and soft drinks, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Standard room sleeps up to 3 with a garden view. Standard rooms for single occupancy, Sea-view rooms, Twin bungalows and Double bungalows are also available.
• Buffet meals • Optional dining in the Arabic/Oriental restaurants as well as Italian restaurant, 01 May-31 Oct and the Pecheur restaurant Jul & Aug - reservations required • Snacks • Coffee and cakes • Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide