Hotel Anfora Playa details
This place has snared a prime position in Es Cana. From the hotel’s gardens it’s a five-minute walk to Es Cana beach, and a ten-minute wander to Ibiza’s famous Wednesday hippy market. If you fancy making the trip into nearby Santa Eulalia, meanwhile, there’s a bus stop five minutes down the road.
As for what’s on offer at base, there’s a swimming pool at the front of the hotel, with a section just for little ones, plus another round the back. Each is flanked by a wide sun terrace dotted with loungers.
Inside, there’s a buffet restaurant serving English breakfasts in the morning, and a mix of hot and cold dishes at dinner. What’s more, there’s a comfy bar where you can go for after-dinner drinks.
• 100m to Es Cana beach • 50m to the resort centre, shops, bars and restaurants • 50m to local bus stop in Es Cana Square
1 hour 10 minutes
• 2 swimming pools • Sunbeds • Pool snack bar
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking restaurant • Buffet breakfast and dinner
• Pool table • Darts • Billiards • Boules • Archery • Rifle shooting
• Daytime entertainment including games, sports, and competitions for adults, children and families • A variety of evening entertainment, including quizzes, bingo, cabaret and karaoke • Lounge • Bar area
• Children's section in pool at front of hotel • Playground • Playroom • Hotel-run kids' club • Cots, highchairs and pushchairs available on request
• Free Wi-Fi in the bar • Money exchange • Internet access
All rooms have Wi-Fi at a charge, fans at a charge, phone and balcony. From May 2014 there will be air-conditioning in all rooms. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
We also offer Interconnecting rooms with twin beds. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
We also offer Family rooms for 4 people.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.