Hotel Paraiso Beach details
When it comes to setting, this place is hard to beat – it’s just a stone’s throw from Cala Martina beach and the centre of Es Cana.
This ochre-coloured hotel is in a great spot. It’s just a five-minute walk to the shops and restaurants of Es Cana. And there’s a bus stop nearby, too, if you want to explore more of the island. Closer to home, you’ll find the famous Punta Arabi market just down the road.
In terms of swimming and sunbathing, head to Cala Martina. It's a sweep of sand lined with beach bars, and less than ten minutes away from here. You’ll find another place to relax at the hotel itself. There’s a long rectangular pool, surrounded by a spacious terrace with cushioned loungers and parasols.
As for your own private space, bedrooms are bright and simply styled. Think whitewashed walls, dark wooden furniture and terracotta-coloured soft furnishings. Glass doors lead on to balconies, while in-room extras include plasma TVs.
Lastly, there’s the dining scene to consider. The hotel’s got a restaurant offering up big buffets and occasional show cooking stations. And the bar is a great place to chill out – it’s got comfy seating and a decent cocktail menu.
Location• 350m to the beach and resort centre • 100m to the nearest restaurant • 50m to the nearest bar • Bus stop to the main square is 350m from the hotel • 300m to nearby Cala Martina beach
1 hour 10 minutes
• Swimming pool • Sunloungers
• Non-smoking and air-conditioned restaurant • Buffet breakfast and dinner serving international dishes • Lunchtime snacks • Occasional show cooking • Themed evening meals
• The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Daytime activity programme
• Lounge • Bar • Games • Quizzes • Professional show 5 nights a week
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not part of your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Fridge hire • Pool towel hire
Children under 16 years are not accepted at this hotel
All rooms have air-conditioning, shower, satellite TV, hairdryer, Wi-Fi at a charge and balcony or terrace. Maid service 6 days a week. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
We also offer Pool-view and Superior pool-view rooms.
Superior pool-view rooms also have tea and coffee facilities and a terrace with sun loungers.
• Full Board meals • Breakfast 08.00-10.00, light lunch 13.00-15.00, dinner 18.30-21.00 • Snacks 11.00-17.30, ice cream 11.00-18.00, tea, coffee and cakes 16.00-17.30 • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 11.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide