Hotel Angela details
Hotel Angela’s superior service caters to adults and is a few steps away from the beach. Golfers love it, too; the links are easily accessible from here. In a more peaceful section of Fuenigrola, you still have eateries, bars, and boutiques right at your fingertips. If staying put is more your style, you’ll have live music, a disco, and a traditional flamenco show once a week to entertain you.
Location• Situated in the Los Boliches area to the east of the port • 50m to Los Boliches Beach, opposite hotel • Shops, bars and restaurants on the doorstep • 1.5km to resort centre
• Swimming pool, heated in winter • Bar service at the pool • Sunbeds • Pool towels
• Newly refurbished buffet restaurant • A la carte menu available • Snack bar by the sun terrace • Weekly themed night • Weekly gala dinner available - winter only • Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meals, and jackets and ties are also required for gala meals
• Table tennis • Pool table • Darts
• Nightly live music with dancing • Professional shows • Refurbished main lounge bar • Satellite TV room • Card room • Daily Happy Hour • Library/reading corner
• Free Wi-Fi • Internet • Money exchange
All rooms will be newly refurbished for 2013 with air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV, phone, fridge at a charge, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 beds and a side sea-view. We also offer Double rooms, Single rooms with a side sea-view, Sunnyside limited sea-view rooms with twin beds and Superior rooms with twin beds which are at the front of the hotel.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide