Hotel Atlantic Palace details
"The Atlantic Palace is in the perfect location to offer some sought-after serenity."
Set up on a hill, just out of the town, the hotel has king-of-the-castle views of the shimmering Bay of Naples and the sun-drenched surrounding areas. For a real Sorrento experience, head down to the Club Conca Azzurra beach on foot. A two kilometre walk down postcard-worthy narrow cobbled streets, the reward’s a private beach at the end. Or to be chauffeur-driven, take the free shuttle bus to the beach during the summer. Buses also run down to Sorrento town but to linger over the heady views from up on the hill, the town’s also within walking distance.
The hotel itself is a vision of dusky pink set off by cream trimmings of leggy pillars and struts. It makes for an elegant structure, while the odd balcony drenched in greenery completes the look. Step inside for a reception area of gleaming creamy marbles punctuated by mottled soft blues. And upstairs the spacious bedrooms are filled with character – think bold blues, soft hues of cream and rich wooden furniture. Bath tubs, air-conditioning and satellite TVs come as standard and you can pay extra to guarantee sea views from your balcony.
When it comes to mealtimes, the Atlantic Palace comes up trumps too, with its à la carte Delle Farfalle restaurant. The room is decked out in Murano glass and offers up menus of traditional local cuisine infused with international influences. Best of all are the gala dinners and themed buffets where spectacularly presented platters of food are laid out to appeal as much to your eyes as to your taste buds.
Location• On a hill on the busy main road to Sorrento - no pavement along the road • 200m to small corner shop and café • 2km down a narrow cobbled alleyway to a rocky beach • Shuttle service to beach May-Sep, 6 days a week • All day hotel bus service to Sorrento
1 hr 30 mins - 2 hrs
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Pool bar serving drinks • Terrace area • Sunbeds
• Restaurant serving regional, national and international cuisine • Buffet breakfast, waiter service dinner • Weekly gala night • Weekly themed buffet meals • Guests may have to share tables in the dining room
• Lounge/bar • Live Italian style music several times a week
• Kids' section of main pool • Cots and highchairs
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, daily maid service and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and are located on the lower floors with restricted views. Sea-view rooms available with air-conditioning mid Jun to mid Sep. Please note the hotel bedrooms are split between 2 blocks.
We also offer Sea-view rooms located on higher floors.
• Free wine and fruit for honeymooners and those celebrating anniversaries
• Full board • Lunch is served in the American Bar, named Il Ventaglio, located on the ground floor • Packed lunch available on request • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including unlimited beer, wine, spirits, and water - served until 23:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities not part of your All Inclusive package, may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Atlantic Palace:
in Cala d'Or, Majorca