Hotel Barceló Santiago details
The Barceló Santiago offers up superb sea views, stylish rooms and a chic pool scene.
Thanks to a cliff-top setting, ocean panoramas come as standard at the Hotel Barceló Santiago. With the rocky cliffs of Los Gigantes on one side and Tenerife’s sister island, La Gomera, off in the distance - it’s one of the most scenic spots on the island.
The bedrooms are dressed in pale blues and yellows, with painted canvases that add a personal touch. Elsewhere, leafy plants and wicker furniture complete the calming scene.
Outside, there are three big pools to choose from, with a fourth that’s just for children. The hotel puts on a kids’ club, too, so pint-sized guests have plenty of options. Plus, you can swap poolside for beachside in a matter of minutes – Puerto Santiago’s sandy shores are just a short stroll along the promenade.
Food-wise, you’ll find breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurant. At lunch and in the evening there’s show cooking - so you can watch the chef rustle up meat, fish and pasta dishes. The same goes for dinner at the à la carte grill, and there’s a tapas bar opem a couple of evenings a week if you fancy something more traditional. Plus, the hotel has a chic cocktail bar – the Lobby Bar's highly recommended by guests.
On top of all that, there’s an ultra-stylish spa. So you can wind down in the Turkish baths, sweat it out in the sauna, or just doze all the way through a massage.
Location• Situated between Los Gigantes and Puerto de Santiago • Shops‚ bars and restaurants are within walking distance • 200m along a promenade to Puerto Santiago's sandy beach • 300m to Puerto de Santiago centre • 1km walk to Playa de Los Gigantes • 1.5km to Playa de la Arena
• 3 swimming pools, 1 heated in winter • Pool bar with snacks • Sunbeds • Whirlpool bath
We also offer Superior rooms.
• Restaurant with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • Show cooking with meat, fish and a special pasta section at lunch and dinner • A la carte Grill restaurant • Tapas bar • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Gym • Table tennis • Billiards • Tennis court near to hotel - 1hr free use per day for All Inclusive guests • Multi-sports court
• Daytime and evening programme • 3 bars, 4 in winter • Lounge • Competitions • Dancing to live music • International shows • Flamenco and folklore shows
• Children's pool and entertainment • Children’s miniclub with arts and crafts workshop for 4-12yrs • Sports activities such as aqua volleyball, shuffleboard or challenge games • Teen club - limited hours
The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi • Food from the pool bar during lunchtime • Spa with massage, sauna, Turkish bath and treatments • A la carte grill restaurant - open selected days • Tapas bar - open selected days • Gift shop • Hairdresser • Laundry • Internet corner
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar and phone. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults. When rooms are full there is no cot space. Single rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide