Hotel H10 Conquistador details
Set right on the seafront in Playa de las Americas, this hotel is all about the location.
Locations don’t get much better than this. Set in tropical gardens just across the boardwalk from Playa de las Americas the Hotel H10 Conquistador offers up widescreen views of the sea. It’s also just a stone’s throw from the town centre, so there are plenty of bars, shops and restaurants on the doorstep.
In terms of size, the hotel itself is positively palatial. And style-wise, it’s the epitome of understated elegance. The lobby for example is a huge marble space dressed with low-slung chocolate brown sofas and red velvet banquettes.
As for the bedrooms, they’re classical spaces with marble floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Extras like satellite TVs and balconies come as standard. You can also upgrade to a junior suite, where style is taken to a more high-fashion level.
A lot of thought has gone into the restaurants, too. In the main buffet venue, they've kept things simple with serve-yourself stations. Over by the pool, meanwhile, there’s an à la carte restaurant.
Talking of the pool area, it's the lagoon-style swimming pools that steal the show here. Stretching along the seafront, they’re accessorised with waterfalls, submerged Roman steps, an island and bridges. And if you really want to relax, the state-of-the-art Despacio Thalasso Conquistador is on hand for spa treatments, saunas and water therapies.
Location• Close to resort centre • 1km to sandy beach • Bars and restaurants just outside
• 2 swimming pools - 1 heated in winter • Pool snack bar with à la carte lunches • Landscaped terraces • Sunbeds • Pool towels & mattresses at a charge
• Buffet restaurant with outdoor smoking area • Themed sections in the buffet including Spanish, Italian, Mexican and Chinese • Early breakfasts • Poolside barbecue restaurant • "La Vita e Bella" à la carte restaurant-1 evening meal for All Inclusive guests staying a minimum 7 nights • "Mike's Coffee" coffee shop • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Gym • Organised activities including volleyball and rifle shooting • Pool tables • Waterpolo • Table tennis
• Entertainment including indoor in Disco bar 'Teide' or outdoor shows by the pool - Jun to Sep • 3 bars including newly refurbished lobby/piano bar • Satellite TV • Card tables
• Children's park • Children's pool • Paddling pool • Disco for older children • Early suppers • Highchairs • Cots
• Air-conditioning throughout • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Despacio Spa Thalasso centre including sauna and massage • Minibar in rooms • Room service • Tennis • Sports equipment • Games machines • Shops • Hairdresser • Internet corner • Laundry service • "La Vita e Bello" à la carte -1 visit is included for All Inclusive guests staying 7 nights • Mike's Coffee • Piano bar • Bar Drago
All rooms have TV with limited English channels, minibar on request and hairdryer. Standard rooms are twin/double rooms with 2 single beds or 1 king-size bed, 3rd bed will be a camp bed. If room is fully occupied there is no cot space. Single rooms, High and Low-floor rooms, Sea-view rooms and Junior suites available.
We also offer Privilege rooms.
Privilege rooms sleep a maximum of 2 and are superior rooms with extra benefits that include personalised check-in/check-out, late check-out - subject to availability, porterage, Free Wi-Fi access in Privilege lounge, bathrobes, slippers, daily press, special welcome gift, Nespresso coffee machine. iPod base, adaptor for iPhone and MP3, pillow menu, use of Privilege lounge, entry to Despacio Thalasso Centre and special discounts on their treatments, exclusive sunbathing area, pool towels. Privilege rooms have Sea view.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals in main restaurant with show cooking • Late breakfasts • Light lunches, snacks, tea and cakes - time restrictions apply • Self-service local beer, house wine, soft drinks, juices and mineral water with lunch and dinner • Selected self-service alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - no counter or table service offered • Upgrades to an à la carte lunch with waiter service at a charge • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not included in your All Inclusive package may incur extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide