Hotel H10 Gran Tinerfe details
Tucked between a sandy beach and designed by Cesar Manrique, this laid-back hotel has a setting worth shouting about.
The Gran Tinerfe couldn't be in a better spot. Turn one way and there's a sandy beach, head the other and there's a great mix of shops, bars and restaurants. What's more, the property is just for adults, so you'll get a child-free break.
In terms of facilities, the hotel has three swimming pools. Plus, there’s a tennis court, a gym, and a wellness centre offering up massages for two. You can also try your luck in Playa de las Americas' casino, which shares space with the hotel. As a guest at the Gran Tinerfe, you'll get in for free.
On the food front, Los Menceyes Restaurant serves a global buffet with local specialities, where chefs cook dishes to order. When you fancy dining al fresco, meanwhile, head to El Mirador. It's on a terrace next to the beach and candle-lit at night.
Finally, there's the Sunset Chill-Out Bar. It's up on the roof terrace and comes with comfy daybeds that offer up great views of the Atlantic and the sunset.
Location• On the beach - direct access from the hotel • 100m to the resort centre
• 3 swimming pools, 1 heated • Pool towels • El Mirador pool bar/restaurant
• Air-conditioned buffet restaurant for guests on Half Board • Show cooking • Open terrace with sea views • A la carte restaurant • Christmas and New Year gala dinners • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner
• Gym • Aerobics • Sports competitions • Games room • Table tennis • Billiards • Despacio beauty centre with massage, sauna and Turkish bath plus a full range of beauty treatments • Wellbeing programme with yoga classes, tai chi, pilates and reiki • Floodlit tennis court with equipment for hire • Boules
• Lounge • 3 bars, including Sunset Chill-Out Bar • TV room • Casino next to hotel - free entry
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas • Shop • Hairdresser
Double rooms have air-conditioning, satellite LCD TV, double bed and either a private balcony or terrace. Minibar and kettle available on request at an extra charge. Sea-view double rooms, high and low-floor rooms and single rooms are also available.
We also offer Privilege service room upgrades.
Privilege service room upgrade includes private check-in/check-out, services of the guest manager, use of the private Privilege lounge - open 09.00-21.30 with free bar service with branded drinks - Wi-Fi access, bathrobe and slippers, espresso machine, daily newspaper, welcome gift, iPod, iPhone and MP3 dock with alarm clock, and 20% discount on beauty treatments. Privilege rooms with sea view rooms are also available.
Junior suites come with a separate seating area and sleep up to 3 adults with a balcony or terrace and a sea view.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide