Hotel Bon Sol details
Individual and intimate, this family-run hotel is for those in search of something a little bit different.
Sculpted into the pine-clad hillside, with a Moorish turret atop its whitewashed walls, this hotel has real character. Inside, it’s more like a small-scale castle than a hotel. Lounges and cosy little nooks pop up in unexpected places. And they’re all delightfully styled and furnished with rich rugs, old paintings and impressive antiques.
Outside, there’s more of the Bon Sol’s careful attention to detail. Well-tended sub-tropical gardens weave around sun terraces and three immaculate swimming pools, some with rock features and waterfalls. Carry on past these and you come to a small sandy cove, accessible by lift or steps. It’s perfect for sheltered swimming. And with terraces and sun beds, plus a bar and restaurant, it’s a place to while away the hours.
Like everything else at the Bon Sol, the guest rooms are all original, differing in individual size and detail. What they all have in common is stylish décor, balconies and satellite televisions. Bathrobes and tea and coffee-making facilities are another nice touch. Beautifully decorated public rooms‚ furnished with old paintings and valuable antiques‚ give the Bon Sol an intimate atmosphere reminiscent of a grand private house.
The Bon Sol excels when it comes to dining, as well. Not only is the food fantastic, but it’s served in lovely surroundings. Along with the main dining room, there’s the option throughout most of the season of eating out on the terrace overlooking the sea.
Location• Direct access to small sandy cove via lift or steps across the street • 1.5km to Bendinat golf course • 20km to Palma airport
• 3 swimming pools and pool bar, closed Nov-Mar • Pool with whirlpool in main hotel, heated Nov-Mar • Sun terraces • Gardens
• Dining room with international and regional cuisine • A la carte menu available • Buffet breakfast in Wintergarden conservatory • Lunch buffet and dinner on terrace - reservation required, closed Nov-Mar
• 2 tennis courts with equipment • Squash court • Pool table • Fitness room with whirlpool bath • Spa with sauna and Turkish bath • Spa treatments, thalassotherapy and massage • Table tennis • Crazy golf • Volleyball • Boules • Windsurfing • Reductions on green fees at Bendinat, Santa Ponsa, Son Anten, Vall D'or and Puntiro golf courses
• Nightly dancing • 2 bars • 3 lounges • Satellite TV room
• Children’s pool • Kids' club, in Jul & Aug
• Air-conditioning/heating throughout • Internet facilities
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, radio, phone, minibar, hairdryer, tea/coffee facilities, bathrobes and beach towels. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Superior sea-view rooms and Single rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide