Hotel Melia Cala d'Or Boutique details
Chic, charming and completely relaxing, this boutique hotel has got everything you need for the ultimate wind-down.
Small and utterly delightful, the Melia Cala d’Or is the epitome of boutique chic. Low-rise, whitewashed buildings melt into landscaped Mediterranean gardens. And grabbing centre-stage, the swimming pool is edged by trellises trailing heavy blossoms of bougainvillea. Completing the pool scene is a frame of shrubs, palms and tall pine trees.
The serene ambience continues inside, where luxurious furnishings and subtle décor are the order of the day. Think deep sofas and pale rugs. And in the wood-panelled lounge and piano bar, rich earthy tones blended with pale neutrals dominate.
The bedrooms, meanwhile, are decked out in bold blues, with suites coming in shades of yellow and terracotta. And whichever accommodation you opt for, you’ll enjoy luxurious touches like minibars, bathrobes and slippers. Plus hydromassage tubs in the bathrooms.
Whether you choose to eat inside, on the terrace, or in the poolside Sa Pastera restaurant, you’ll find more of the same effortless elegance.
Finally, you’ll find you’re handily placed for the cove of Cala Gran and the centre of Cala d’Or itself. It’s all within walking distance.
Location• 200m to Cala Gran • 250m to Cala d'Or • 400m to beach • 65km to airport
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Heated indoor pool and whirlpool bath • Pool towels • Pool snack bar
• Restaurant serving Spanish and international cuisine • Breakfast buffet with show cooking • Dinner with waiter service • Sa Pastera open-air restaurant in the evening - high season only • Es Llaut à la carte restaurant • Afternoon tea
• Fitness centre with sauna, Turkish bath and beauty salon • Table tennis • Bicycles • Table games • 10% discount at the Vall d'Or golf course 8km away
• Lounge with piano bar • TV room
• Children's pool with play area
• Wi-Fi • Internet access • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, satellite TV, phone, Wi-Fi connection, kettle, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, hydro-massage in the bathroom and 24-hour room service. Standard rooms have 2 beds with cot space. Single rooms available.
We also offer Junior suites.
Junior suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 yrs with double beds in bedrooms, sofa in lounge area and a kitchen.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Melia Cala d'Or Boutique:
in Deia, Majorca
in Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
in Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
in Cala d'Or, Majorca
in Ca'n Pastilla, Majorca