Hotel Catalonia Las Vegas details
It’s not far from the centre of town, but with its extensive gardens, the Hotel Catalonia Las Vegas feels nicely tucked away.
The Hotel Catalonia Las Vegas is set on the seafront in Puerto de la Cruz, and serves up spectacular views of Mount Teide and the Atlantic Ocean. The Lagos de Martianez pool complex is just over the road, and you’re only a 5-minute walk from the pretty old town. Plus, there are shops, restaurants and bars on the doorstep.
Guests rave about the hotel grounds, which are covered in palm trees and tropical blooms. In the middle of the greenery, you’ll find a couple of swimming pools – a large, rectangular pool, and a small paddling pool for children. There’s also a bar that sells snacks and cold drinks throughout the day.
The buffet restaurant specialises in international dishes, with lots of pasta, meat and fish laid out at mealtimes. There are several show-cooking stations, where you can get the likes of pizza and tortillas made to order. And tell the staff if you’re heading out for the day – they’re known to pack a good picnic.
Location• In a new part of the resort • 250m to the old part of town • Shops‚ bars‚ restaurants and some nightspots are right next to the hotel
• Swimming pool, heated in winter • Sun terrace • Pool bar for lunch snacks • Small garden • Sunbeds
• Non-smoking dining room • Wide selection of dishes • Show cooking - pasta, fish, meat, pizzas and tortillas • Cooked breakfast • Waiter service drinks and buffet dinner • Cold early breakfasts on request • Snack bar • Picnics on request • Christmas and New Year's Eve special meals included
• Organised daytime activities include keep-fit‚ boules‚ rifle shooting for adults‚ darts and bingo • Sauna • Green bowling • Minigolf • Table tennis • Pool table
Nightly organised entertainment Nightly professional acts in the Show Bar Dancing to live or recorded music Daily Happy Hour Lounge and card area
• Paddling pool • Play area • Highchairs and cots
• Hairdresser • Internet access
Rooms bright and spacious with light wood floors and have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, hair dryer and a phone. Twin rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds, an extra bed and sea views. Mountain view twin rooms, Twin rooms for single occupancy and Twin rooms sleeping up to 4 with twin beds and 2 extra beds are also available.
All Inclusive Option
• Full Board buffet meals with show cooking • Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-23.00 • Ice-cream • Snacks 10.30-12.00 & 15.30-17.30 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide