Hotel Ephesia details
A beachside spot and acres of landscaped gardens are just two of the highlights of this recently refurbished hotel.
The Ephesia Hotel – previously known as the Ephesia Vista – has recently been treated to a refurb. The bedrooms were given a complete facelift for 2010, so everything’s ultra modern and funky. We’re talking bold art prints, contemporary furniture and big beds with padded headboards. The bathrooms have been given a new lease of life, too. Expect spotlit ceilings and chunky ceramic sinks sunken into smart marble surrounds. Flatscreen TVs, air-conditioning and balconies provide the finishing touches.
The public spaces are just as smart. The hotel is cocooned by landscaped gardens, and at the heart of all the greenery, you’ll find two swimming pools – there’s a large one for adults and a smaller one for children. Both are flanked by wide terraces, dotted with sunloungers. A hot tub, a poolside bar and an al fresco dining area complete the picture.
But the best thing about the pool is its proximity to the beach. Follow the path through the gardens and you’ll be on the sand in seconds. This huge stretch is the longest in Turkey, so it rarely feels crowded.
When it comes to dining, this place does All Inclusive eats with aplomb. You’ve got the main buffet restaurant that focuses on international dishes, plus a second that shines a spotlight on Turkish favourites like meze, kebabs and stews. There’s a pancake house tucked away in the gardens, too – ideal if you fancy a snack between meals. Factor in a beachside bar and a marble-clad lobby bar, and you’ve got all bases covered.
Location• On its own beach • In the resort of Long Beach • 50m to the nearest shops and restaurants • 7km to main resort of Kusadasi and bars
• Swimming pool • Sun terrace with sunbeds and parasols • Some garden areas with sunbeds • Indoor pool • Pool bar • Beach towels • Beach snack bar
• 2 buffet restaurants • Pide house for Turkish snacks
• Activities including games and competitions • Sauna • Whirlpool bath • Aerobics and aqua aerobics • Turkish bath • Table tennis • Darts
• Lobby bar • Nightly show • Twice weekly bingo, karaoke and live music • Turkish night • TV room
• Children's pool • Mini-disco • Playroom • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club for 4-12 yrs • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Room service • Library • Wi-Fi in the lobby • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Billiards • Games room • Internet • Souvenir shop • Mini-market • Massage • Hairdresser • Spa treatments • Canoes and pedalos • Windsurfing • Scuba diving • Minibar in rooms
All rooms have a shower, air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child with a twin or double bed and an extra child bed. Standard rooms with limited sea-view and rooms sleeping 3 adults with limited sea-view available.
• Buffet breakfast, late breakfast, lunch and dinner, midnight snacks from main restaurant • Snacks from pool bar, 12.30-17.00 • Pide house 12.30-17.30 • Ice-cream from 01 June-1 Oct, 16.00-17.00 • Tea time 17.00-18.00 • Local alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee, 10.00-24.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide