Hotel Ibiscus details
With the beach on its doorstep and the capital’s old town close by, the Hotel Ibiscus is the perfect base for exploring Rhodes.
The island of Rhodes is your oyster when you stay at the Hotel Ibiscus. The property is across the road from the sand-and-shingle beach of Rhodes Town, and just a 20-minute walk from the historical old town. It’s also less than a 5-minute walk from Mandraki harbour, where you can catch a ferry to other parts of the island, like Faliraki and Lindos.
The pool area at the hotel has been built with relaxation in mind. The small circular pool was made for refreshing plunges rather than swimming, and it’s surrounded by cushioned sunloungers and linen parasols. A pool bar completes the scene.
The buffet restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. In the mornings, you can keep things light with yoghurt and fruit or fill up on made-to-order crepes and omelettes. In the evening, you can pick from dishes like moussaka and grill of the day.
Location• 10m to the beach • 1km to old town with cafés, restaurants and shops
• Plunge pool • Sun terrace • Gardens • Poolside bar service
• Buffet breakfast and dinner • Snacks available
• 2 lounges • Bar/lounge • TV lounge area
• Children's early suppers • Highchairs • Cots
• 24hr reception • Money exchange • Hairdresser • Laundry service • Air-conditioning throughout the hotel, June-Sept • Late check-out rooms - subject to availability
All rooms have satellite TV with Sky news, telephone, radio, hairdryer and fridge. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
We also offer Single rooms and Sea-view rooms.
Sea-view rooms can be on either side of the hotel.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide