Hotel IFA Continental details
“If a peaceful beachfront break is on the cards, this attractive hotel most definitely comes up trumps.”
Almost sitting on San Agustin’s shores, the Continental will impress you from the word go. Sitting in gorgeous sub-tropical greenery, it’s so close to the honey-coloured sands, it'll have to be a toss up between the beach and the pool. And you’re not far from the resort’s attractions either, which include a shopping and leisure centre. Even lively Playa del Ingles is just a taxi ride away if you fancy a night on the tiles.
From the moment you step in to the Continental’s spacious lobby though, you’ll probably want to spend much of your time here. Once you’ve unpacked your bags in your contemporary room with its modern furnishings and private terrace – make a beeline outside. Here, you can take your pick between two lagoon-style pools, which have waterfall features and separate whirlpool baths. Flanked by sun terraces with cushioned sunbeds, thatched parasols and swishing palm trees, there’s plenty of space to kick back and relax. And with a snack bar on hand, you won’t have to move far come lunchtime.
If you tire of sunbathing though, there’s plenty to keep you on your toes here. You could join in the daytime activity programme. Have a game of football on the sports court. Or make a splash in the pool playing water polo. And if you’re travelling with little ones, they’re not left out either. Not only do they have their own swimming pool with a slide, but there’s also a hotel-run kids’ club during the main school holidays and a playground.
After dark, start your evenings with a slap-up buffet meal at the restaurant. Light, airy and elegant, it spills out onto a pretty terrace filled with colourful flowers. Here, you can tuck into traditional Canaries cuisine as well as international fare. And show cooking is always on the menu, so you can have your steak just the way you like it. Afterwards, head for the bar where live music and shows make a regular appearance. However you spend your time at the friendly Continental, we bet you won’t want to leave.
Location• 1km to the resort centre • Shopping arcade and bars connected underneath the hotel • 300m to a small beach • 1km to the main beach • Situated close to the main coastal road
• 2 swimming pools • Pool snack bar • Waterfalls • 3 whirlpool baths • Pool towel service
• Buffet meals • Themed buffets several times a week • Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners
• Daytime activity programme • Sports court for football, handball and basketball • Volleyball • Water polo • Shuffleboard • Boules • Darts • Rifle shooting
• Children’s pool • Playground • Hotel-run children's club, 4-12 years, during main school holidays and subject to demand • Cots
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Hairdresser • Sauna and massage • Internet corner • Sailing, waterskiing, scuba diving and horse riding nearby • Pool towels • Pool table
All rooms have satellite TV - some channels at a charge, telephone and sofa. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, 3rd bed is a sofabed, and sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Single rooms without balcony available.
• Full board buffet meals in the main restaurant • Soft drinks, water, beer and house wine served with lunch and dinner • Snacks available • Non alcoholic and local alcoholic drinks from selected bars • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide