Hotel Nana Beach details
Sitting in an enviable seafront spot, the Nana Beach boasts five superb swimming pools (three of which have whirlpool baths), three restaurants, and heaps of activities including both land and water sports, a scuba diving school, and a wellness spa. The Nana Beach goes out of its way to make sure your all-inclusive holiday is the best yet.
Location• Close to beach • 1.5km to Hersonissos • Bus stop at top of road
• 5 outdoor swimming pools, 2 with whirlpool baths, 1 is for over 16s only • Indoor pool • All outdoor pools are a mixture of sea and freshwater, except the freshwater children's activity pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Sun terraces • Pool bar
• 3 à la carte restaurants - fish, Greek and Italian, offering seafood, pasta, moussaka or local specialities • 2 main restaurants serving buffet breakfast, lunch and evening meal • Midnight snack bar • Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers for evening meals
• 3 tennis courts • Mini-football pitch • Mini-basketball • Beach volleyball • Aerobics • Gym • Archery • French bowls • Table tennis • Table football • Billiard table • Darts • Fitness studio • Windsurfing • Pedalos • Canoes • Snorkelling • Weekly intro scuba diving lesson
• Competitions • Greek dancing at weekly live music sessions • Late night dance bar • Lobby bar
• 2 children’s pools including a covered children's waterpark pool with small slide • Play equipment • Playground • Hotel-run miniclub 4-12 years • Hotel-run teens' club 13-17 years • Organised activities programme • Cots • Highchairs in restaurant • Children’s early suppers
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sauna • Steam room • Massage • Spa & Wellness centre with adults only indoor pool • Internet room • Laundry service • Mini-market • Jewellery shop • Activities including water-skiing, banana boat rides and catamaran • PADI-registered scuba diving school • Hairdresser from May 2014
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV with radio channels, telephone, fridge and hairdryer. Standard rooms have twin beds or a double bed and space is limited when rooms are fully occupied. Guests may be allocated rooms which are separate from the main hotel block. Garden rooms, Family 1 bedroom Sea-view rooms and Seafront rooms available.
• Full Board and snacks • Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • 1 visit per week to each à la carte restaurant - subject to availability • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide