Hotel Playa del Moro details
Situated on the promenade overlooking the golden stretch of sandy beach, this is a modern and stylish hotel with a friendly atmosphere. The Playa del Moro offers comfortable accommodation and a good range of facilities in a central location. As an added bonus, the facilities of the SENTIDO Castell de Mar (approx. 150m away) are also available for guests to use.
LocationGolden−sand beach 20m away; 20m to restaurants and bars; 100m to resort centre; 4km to Son Servera 9−hole golf course with driving range
FeaturesOutdoor free−form swimming pool; sun terrace with sunloungers, parasols and towels; indoor rectangular swimming pool; buffet restaurant, usually with two theme evenings a week; salon bar opening to pool terrace; satellite TV lounge
ActivitiesBicycles available; fitness room; whirlpool; Turkish bath; health and beauty treatments including sauna, body massage, facial peeling and treatment packs (two−, three− and four−day health and beauty packages available, bookable locally); darts; card room; occasional evening entertainment, usually including live music and shows
Rooms (2 people) have twin beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on Half Board.
Sea view rooms, larger rooms (up to 3 people, with additional sofa bed, with or without sea view) and twin rooms for sole use (without sea view) are available at a supplement. Bed & Breakfast is available at a reduction.
Child prices: age limit 12
Official Rating4 star
• Discounted green fees at various local golf courses (bookable locally)
• Guests celebrating honeymoons receive flowers in room on arrival
• Guests celebrating wedding anniversaries receive a romantic candlelit dinner on terrace including a bottle of wine
• Flexi−dine option available: guests can pay for four days' Half Board on seven−night holidays or seven days on 14−night stays
• Complimentary massage package for guests booking before 31 Mar 13 (min. seven−night stay)
Hotels similar to the Hotel Playa del Moro:
in Ca'n Pastilla, Majorca
in Cala d'Or, Majorca
in Sernabatim, Goa