Hotel San Miguel details
Carved out of a gorgeous green hillside that sits right on the beach, the San Miguel Beach Club caters to the entire family. With the beach at your doorstep, you’ll have a chance to canoe, play beach football, or work on your tan. If the pool is more your speed, you’ll have two to choose from, and both come with lovely sun terraces and loungers. There are plenty of multi-sport courts, archery facilities, and mountain bikes for you to use, too. Three themed restaurants will satisfy your hunger while the kids get their run of the playgrounds and kids’ section of the pool.
Location• 50m to the beach • Shops‚ bars and restaurants are within 400m
• Swimming pool • Guests can use the pool at the San Miguel Beach Club which has a large whirlpool bath • Pool towels - at a charge
• Buffet dining room • Tapa-Tapa bar • Self-service Chinese restaurant • Guests can use the Western Bar at the San Miguel Beach Club which serves light meals and snacks
• Gym • Sauna • Guests can use facilties at the San Miguel Hotel and the Beach Club : • 4 tennis courts • Volleyball • Aerobics • Rifle shooting • Archery • Water polo • Beach football • Multi-sports court • Use of mountain bikes • Table tennis • Canoeing
• Evening and daytime entertainment designed with children‚ teens and adults in mind taking place in both the Hotel and Beach Club areas • Poolside games • Giant Connect Four • Family quizzes • Big screen TV in the bar area of the San Miguel hotel.
• Thomson Kids' Clubs for 3 to 11-year-olds in summer - held at the San Miguel Beach Club • Parent and Toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in July and August • Infants under 2-years-old get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Children's section in each of the 2 pools • Playgrounds • Soft play area for under 3s • Children's buffet • Children's food available to buy • Family-focussed entertainment
All rooms have air-conditioning and TV. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 or 4 with either twin beds and an extra bed or a double bed and 2 extra beds.
We also offer Sea-view rooms.
• Full Board buffet meals • Option to dine in the 2 themed restaurants • Snacks 11:00-21:00 • Local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10:00-23:00 • Ice-cream 11:00-23:00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide