San Miguel Beach Club details
Carved out of a gorgeous green hillside that sits right on the beach, the San Miguel Beach Club caters to the entire family. With the beach at your doorstep, you’ll have a chance to canoe, play beach football, or work on your tan. If the pool is more your speed, you’ll have two to choose from, and both come with lovely sun terraces and loungers. There are plenty of multi-sport courts, archery facilities, and mountain bikes for you to use, too. Three themed restaurants will satisfy your hunger while the kids get their run of the playgrounds and kids’ section of the pool.
Location• 50m to the beach • Shops‚ bars and restaurants are within 400m
• Swimming pool • Large whirlpool bath • Towels, at a charge • Use of the pool at the San Miguel Hotel
• Buffet dining room • Western Saloon bar serving light meals and snacks • Guests can use the Tapa-Tapa bar and self-service Chinese restaurant in the San Miguel Hotel
• Guests can use the facilities at both the San Miguel Beach Club and the San Miguel Hotel: • 4 tennis courts • Volleyball • Aerobics • Rifle shooting • Archery • Water polo • Beach football • Gym • Multi-sports court • Use of mountain bikes • Whirlpool bath • Sauna • Table tennis • Canoeing
• Evening and daytime entertainment designed with children‚ teens and adults in mind at both the Beach Club and the Hotel • Poolside games • Giant Connect Four • Family quizzes • Big screen TV in the bar area of the Hotel San Miguel
• Thomson Kids' Clubs for 3-11yrs, May to Oct • Parent and toddler sessions at least 3 days a week, except in Jul and Aug • Under 2s get 10kg of luggage and can bring a folding pushchair or car seat • Kids' section in both pools • Playgrounds • Soft play area for under 3s • Children's buffet • Children's food available to buy • Family-focussed entertainment
• The following do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Wi-Fi area
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, and balcony. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 with double or twin beds. Double rooms with 1 or 2 extra beds are also available.
• Full Board buffet meals • Option to dine in the 2 themed restaurants - 1 is located in the Hotel San Miguel • Snacks 11.00-21.00 • Local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00-23.00 • Ice-cream 11.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the San Miguel Beach Club:
in Cala Llenya, Ibiza