Hotel Santo Tomas details
Set on one of Menorca’s longest beaches and boasting its own tranquil spa, the Hotel Santo Tomas is a bit of a veteran when it comes to relaxation.
The Hotel Santo Tomas is tucked behind one of Menorca’s longest beaches. It gives you direct access to the golden sands, and commands sweeping views of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel grounds are cloaked in well-tended lawns and glossy palm trees, which sweep down to the shore.
Among the greenery is a sea-facing swimming pool. It’s framed by sunbeds and straw umbrellas, and there’s a cocktail and snack bar close by. Elsewhere, you’ll find the Santo Tomas Spa. Head here to made use of the mosaic-tiled indoor pool, and choose from a lengthy treatment menu that lists the likes of chocolate body wraps, facials and massages.
Lastly, the hotel rooms are really smart. Walls are painted in olive-green and offset by cream soft furnishings, while accessories come in the form of flower-filled vases and chintzy floral curtains. Balconies are part of the package, too.
Location• Direct access to second longest beach in Menorca • 50m away to shops, bars and restaurants of Santo Tomas
1 hour 30 minutes
• Swimming pool with sea views • Terraces • Bar serving snacks and drinks to pool area and beach • Sunbeds • Beach towels
• Buffet restaurant serving cooked English breakfast and various hot and cold dishes for dinner • A la carte menu available in pool/beach bar
• 2 tennis courts, 1 tennis court from May 2014, and minigolf nearby • Wellness Suite with indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool bath, sauna, steam room and small gym • Massage and beauty parlours for health and beauty treatments
• Evening entertainment in pool/beach bar 3 times a week or more, including shows and live music • Bar with satellite TV
• Children's section of pool
All rooms have air-conditioning, cable TV, phone, minibar, hairdryer and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds, the 3rd bed is a camp bed. Side sea-view rooms available at a supplement.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide