Hotel Valentin Star details
This hotel combines a great pool scene, with a great location – no wonder TripAdvisor reviewers rate it so highly.
Talk about a popular spot. This place has TripAdvisor reviewers practically shouting from the rooftops, and it’s not hard to see why. It overlooks Cala’n Bosch marina and is literally footsteps away from restaurants and bars. Plus you’ll find a sandy beach within a five-minute walk.
As for the hotel itself, it’s recently been spruced up, so everything looks smart. In the lobby you’ll find polished floors and geranium-red sofas. And, outside, chill-out areas feature wicker chairs and white linen sun shades. Bedrooms, meanwhile, team whitewashed walls with mahogany furniture.
The pool scene is the centre of attention. It’s a large curvy affair, weaving the length of the sun terrace. There’s plenty in the way of loungers, and parasols. Rounding things off is a snack bar.
Lastly, there’s the food to consider. The main restaurant is all about big buffets and show cooking – it’s the place to head for made-to-order omelettes first thing.
Location• Overlooks Cala’n Bosch marina • 100m from supermarket, café, waterfront bars and restaurants • 150m to nearest beach • Bus stop nearby
1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes
• Swimming pool with whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Terrace • Poolside bar/snack bar • Gardens
• Main buffet restaurant, with on-the-spot show cooking
• Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Pool games • Darts • Pool • Table tennis
• Entertainment 7 nights a week • Daytime entertainment team • Professional shows 5 times a week • Daytime games • Games room • Lounge bar with satellite TV
• 24hr reception • Laundry service • Bicycle hire, horse riding, scuba diving and boat trip excursions available
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV with basic news channel, telephone, telephone and music in bathrooms. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds and sofa-bed. Pool-view rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide