Iberostar Albatros details
With two big pools and a beach footsteps away, this hotel is well set up for fun family holidays.
This place is in the next bay along from Cavtat proper, a 20-minute walk from the main shops and restaurants. And it’s secured a prime seafront spot, with a pebble beach just across the road. You’ll find sunloungers along the shoreline, plus watersports like kayaks and banana boat rides.
The pools put up some serious competition to the beach. There are two in total – a huge main one and a circular, shallow pool for the kids. Terraces fan out from the water, merging into lawns dotted with palms.
Bedrooms here are dressed in muted blue and beige tones, and come with extras like satellite TVs and minibars. Most open onto balconies, too, with views over the mountains or sea.
In terms of dining, the global All-Inclusive buffets come courtesy of the main restaurant. Decked out with white counters and blond-wood chairs, it’s got a Scandinavian look about it. Breakfast brings a mix of hot and cold selections, with pastries and yogurts teamed with cooked-to-order pancakes and omelettes. And for lunch and dinner, there’s everything from soups and pasta to fresh fish and salads. When you fancy taking things up a notch, though, you’ve got the Civitas restaurant, where à la carte lunches are the order of the day.
Location• 20m to the beach • 1km to shops • 800m to restaurants and bars • 1km to resort centre • 100m nightclub • 30 min drive from Dubrovnik
• 2 swimming pools - 1 indoor pool - closed 01/06-01/09 • Snack pool bar • Sunbeds by the pool • Parasols - limited number • Beach bar
• Air-conditioned main buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snack bar • Beach bar serving snacks • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package: • A la carte snack bar
• Football • Volleyball • Gym • Pool table • Table tennis
• Lounge • Bar area • Shows several times a week
• Kids' pool • Hotel-run kids' club, 4-8 yrs, 9-13yrs and 13-17 yrs • Playroom • Playground • Cots
• 24hr reception • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Sunbeds on the beach • Money exchange • Room service • Internet • Souvenir shop • Laundry service • Sauna • Massage • Beauty salon • Watersports • Pedalos • Hairdresser in Hotel Albatros • Spa treatments • Shuttle bus to Dubrovnik twice a day • Wi-Fi
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, phone, hairdryer, minibar, balcony and sea view. Standard room sleeps up to 3 with a double bed and an extra bed.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Late continental breakfast 10.00-11.00 • Snacks 10.30-18.00 • Coffee and cakes 16.00-17.30 • Weekly Croatian themed dinner • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including wine, beer, soft drinks, hot beverages and cocktails • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide