Hotel Croatia details
Surrounded by greenery and just footsteps from the sea, the Hotel Croatia is a stylish retreat with a first-class setting.
Perched on a rocky peninsula with the Adriatic on one side and the old city of Cavtat on the other, this modern hotel comes with more than its fair share of great views. What’s more, it’s been carefully designed to ensure they’re always on show. Cue spacious terraces, al fresco dining settings and floor-to-ceiling windows in the restaurants, lobby and spa.
The bedrooms are great for soaking up the surroundings, too – each one has a large balcony which looks out over the sea or the neighbouring woodland. Inside, the rooms are smartly dressed with a chic, minimalist vibe. Think cream walls, mahogany panelling and splashes of colour courtesy of the bedspreads and curtains. Extras come in the form of flatscreen TVs and air-conditioning.
Elsewhere, the restaurants are just as impressive. The main buffet eatery has an outside terrace, so you can tuck into your meals while looking out to sea. Food-wise, expect plenty of home favourites like pizza and pasta, alongside more traditional dishes. You can also eat at one of the hotel’s à la cartes – the steakhouse is especially popular.
Outside, meanwhile, you’ll find a huge swimming pool. It’s surrounded on all sides by greenery, giving it a really enclosed and peaceful feel. It’s just a couple of minutes from the beach, too.
Finally, when you want to get out and about, the centre of Cavtat is less than a ten-minute walk away. With plenty of restaurants and bars, it’s great for a night out.
Location• Access to nearby rocky beach and bathing platform on the edge of the bay • 10-15 minute walk downhill to Cavtat's centre
• Saltwater pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Heated indoor saltwater pool • Snack bar by the beach and pool
• Main restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner with varied menus • A la carte restaurants - the Steakhouse, Alverde and Spinaker beach restaurant • Weekly Croatian dinner
• Gym • Table tennis • Piano bar
• Piano bar
• Children's pool • Playground • Children's club open daily for 4-12 years, Jun to Sep
• Free Wi-Fi zones throughout • Internet corner • Wellness and Spa centre including Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish bath and power showers, massagem aromatherapy, facial and body treatments, with 4 treatment rooms, sun terrace and relax area • Hairdresser
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite flatscreen TV, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi-Fi, park view and balcony. Standard rooms have double or twin beds. Sea-view rooms available.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Hotel Croatia:
in Orasac, Dubrovnik Riviera