Hotel Dubrovnik Palace details
This ultra-contemporary hotel offers a luxurious experience not to be missed.
Sleek, modern and minimalist, this hotel can hold its head up high in any 5 star company. Carved into the rocks right on the water’s edge on Lapad peninsula, it offers up fantastic views of the Adriatic. The bedrooms are quiet, stylish havens decked out in chocolate and cream tones. And they come with complimentary bathrobes and slippers, power showers, and flatscreen televisions with broadband internet access.
Dining here is quite an experience. Alongside the Elafiti buffet restaurant, there’s a traditional taverna overlooking the main pool and sea, and a healthy-option à la carte restaurant on the 10th floor called Lean & Light.
Talking of which, swimming is a must at the Dubrovnik Palace. There are three outdoor pools, with a swim-up bar at the main one, and a smart indoor pool up on the top floor. Although there’s no sandy beach, there’s swimming to be had from the stone terraces down at the water’s edge.
Evenings take on a magic of their own at this hotel. Enjoy music and a cocktail while you watch the sun set over the Elaphite Islands.
Location• On seafront • Private beach area • 4km to Dubrovnik Old Town, 10 mins by bus
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Swim-up pool bar open until 22.00 in high season • Pool towels
• Elafiti main buffet restaurant • Taverna Maslina à la carte restaurant overlooking pool and sea with live music in the evening June to September • 'Lean & Light' à la carte restaurant serving health conscious meals and snacks • Beach restaurant
• Fitness room • Tennis • Diving centre • Watersports • Spa and wellness centre with indoor pool, whirpool bath, massage and sauna
• Live music in Taverna Maslina • Sunset bar
• Souvenir shops • Hairdresser • Porter service on arrival/departure
Bookings are not accepted for under 17s at this hotel but there may be children from other tour operators
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, bottle of still water on arrival, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, 24-hour room service and balcony or terrace with sea view. Standard rooms are called Classic rooms and sleep 2 with twin beds and tea and coffee facilities - not replenished daily.
Single rooms and Superior rooms are available at a supplement.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 with twin beds and an extra bed, are larger than standard rooms and have fruit and wine on arrival, tea and coffee facilities with biscuits and a bottle of mineral water replenished daily.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide