Mallorca Rocks details
With funky rooms, clubs on the doorstep, and the world’s coolest musos stopping by, Mallorca Rocks is Magaluf’s hottest party spot.
This place knows what it’s doing when it comes to parties. It’s got a massive main stage, which saw the likes of Ed Sheeran and Two Door Cinema Club headlining in 2012. It’s also where you’ll find some of Europe’s biggest DJs on the decks – they drop by for the weekly We Are Rockstars event. Then there are the epic pool parties, the silent raves and the backstage after-show gatherings. If money’s tight but you don’t want to miss out on the action, stay down the road at the Mallorca Rocks Hostal. You get a basic apartment with a kitchenette for morning-after bacon butties, plus full access to the main hotel.
Slap bang in the heart of Magaluf you won’t have to go far for nightlife, food or shops. It’s 500 metres to the beach and there's a waterpark and a go-karting track about 800 metres away. Plus, you're close to the resort of Palma Nova and another sandy beach so there’s plenty of bikini action to soak up. You're also only 15 kilometres from the gorgeous capital city Palma.
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds • Pool bar • Weekly pool parties • Mallorca Rocks stage for Mallorca Rocks gigs every Tuesday and live events every Thursday from 6th June to 19th September 2013
• Mallorca Rocks Cantina serving snacks throughout the day
• Xbox in lobby area • Pool table • Games arcade • Table tennis • Astroturf 5-a-side football and volleyball pitch • Sports complex nearby with tennis courts – equipment not provided
• Backstage bar • Silent raves • Gig tickets included in all bookings at Mallorca Rocks and Mallorca Rocks Hostal – gigs take place every Tuesday and events every Thursday from 4th June to 19th September 2013
• Wi-Fi • Mallorca Rocks fashion store
You need to be 18 or over to stay here. And if you’re 18, there are some extra Ts and Cs.
Self Catering: All apartments have ceiling fans in the lounge and bedroom, bath and shower, phone, kitchenette - 2 electric rings, fridge, kettle and toaster, maid service and balcony or terrace.
Mallorca Rocks Hotel Apartments sleep up to 4 with a twin bedroom, sofa-beds in the lounge and a twice weekly maid service with linen changed weekly. Pool-view rooms overlooking the main pool area are at a supplement. Until October 2013, Stage-view rooms offering views from the balcony of the live gigs are also available at a supplement. With only 3 floors there's no need to request a low room. Apartments can be in either building of the Mallorca Rocks complex - rooms in the MRH² building are a bit more traditional in style.
Mallorca Rocks Hostal Apartments sleep up to 4 in 1 bedroom or up to 6 in 2 bedrooms/lounge. These offer budget accommodation within 500m of the main building where guests have full access to the hotel's facilities and entertainment programme.
328 in 12 blocks
• Big gigs 4th June to 19th September 2013 • Great spot • Gig tickets included in all bookings at Mallorca Rocks and Mallorca Rocks Hostal
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.