Sol Antillas Barbados details
The setting on a gentle hill at the edge of the resort gives the Hotel Sol Antillas/Barbados stunning views over Magalluf Bay. The hotels operate as a complex, sharing facilities, and are deservedly popular.
Location• 450m to the resort centre • 100m to shops‚ bars and bus-stop • 150m to the beach down 60 steps
• 3 swimming pools and small indoor pool • Sun terraces • 2 pool bars • Pool towel service available • Whirlpool bath • Sunbeds
• 2 restaurants with buffet meals • Weekly themed night • Gentlemen are required to wear a minimum of T-shirt and shorts for breakfast and smart dress for dinner • A la carte lunch/dinner menus • Guests dine in hotel where they are accommodated
• Small gym and 2 saunas • Massage • Keep-fit‚ archery and table tennis • Water polo and pool table
Games, shows and quiz nights 2 bar/lounges Weekly live music and cabaret
• 2 children’s pools • Playroom and playground • Highchairs and cots
• Heating throughout from Nov-April • Laundry service • Luggage porters • Room service, during restaurant opening hours only
Sol Flintstones family activities are only available at the Barbados 1st May-31st October.
All rooms have air-conditioning and satellite TV. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds.
329 Antillas 428 Barbados
6 lifts, 3 in each hotel
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Snacks 10.00-13.30, 15.00-18.30 & 22.15-24.00 • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including water, wine and beer 10.00-24.00 • House wine and soft drinks with meals • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide