in St James, Barbados West Coast, Barbados
Mango Bay details
Small and welcoming, this beachfront hotel is about as laid-back as it gets.
This small, friendly hotel pretty much leaves you to your own devices, so it’s perfect if you like to take a more independent approach to holidays. It’s in a prime spot, fringing a white beach. And when you want to explore, the restaurants and bars of Holetown are on your doorstep and Bridgetown is a 25-minute bus ride away.
Unsurprisingly, days here revolve around the beach and pool. A few steps through the garden bring you to the former. Here, you’ll find sunloungers and parasols planted just a few feet from the Caribbean Sea. And if you want to burn some energy, you can give the watersports a try. Kayaks, Hobie Cats and catamaran cruises are among your options.
Away from the beach, the pool takes the spotlight. It’s a curvaceous number tucked among palms and tropical flowers.
When it comes to food, the restaurant has a beachside terrace so it’s in a really nice spot. Expect generous hot and cold selections at breakfast and lunch. And at dinner, you can sit back while waiters serve you dishes that fuse Caribbean and international flavours.
Lastly, there are the rooms. They’re in the main building and also in the annexes around the pool and gardens. All of them are nice and spacious, and feature contemporary-style furniture. Each one comes with air-conditioning, TV and tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as its own balcony or terrace.
Location Set beside a small beach Close to the shops bars and restaurants of Holetown In the parish of St James
• Swimming pool • Pool and beach towels
• Beachfront restaurant offering buffet and table d'hôte menu • Afternoon tea
• Mini-gym • Snorkelling • Kayaking • Water-skiing • Hobie Cat sailing • Catamaran trip, 1 per person per stay • Glass-bottom boat trip, 1 per person per stay • Paddle boat • Pool volleyball • Scuba diving lesson in the pool
• Nightly entertainment • Bar
• Children's menu • Cots • Highchairs
• The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Spa treatments • Champagne • Sparkling wine • Wine by the bottle • Bottled water • Golf nearby • Laundry/dry cleaning services • Wi-Fi in public areas
Double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child and have a king-size bed - twin beds on request, extra bed in bedroom and are located next to 1st and 2nd Street, accessed by stairs. Rooms have a bathroom with bath tub and shower, air-conditioning, cable TV, phone, CD clock radio, tea and coffee facilities, bathrobes, hairdryer, iron and board, pool and beach towels, balcony or terrace and garden or front of hotel views.
We also offer Superior rooms.
Superior rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 yrs, have a king-size bed - twin beds on request, extra bed in bedroom, bathroom with bath tub and shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, phone, CD clockradio, bathrobes, beach and pool towels, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities, iron and board, balcony or terrace and pool view. The rooms are in the main building on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors overlooking the pool or gardens.
• Full Board • Afternoon tea • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Facilities that don't form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Mango Bay:
in St James, Barbados West Coast
in St James, Barbados West Coast
in Bridgetown, Barbados South Coast
in St Lawrence Gap, Barbados South Coast