Mercure Dahab Bay View details
“Sandwiched between russet mountains and sapphire waters, this smart hotel has a setting that’s second to none.”
With the striking Sinai Mountains forming a spectacular backdrop, this place showcases the best of Dahab’s scenery. The hotel looks out over a huge coral beach and its well-kept grounds are sprinkled with glossy palms, so great views pan out in every direction.
One of the best places to enjoy the surroundings is the main pool area. A string of palm trees is all that separates the pool from the beach, and a large sun terrace lined with loungers makes for the perfect sea-gazing spot. Plus, there’s a pool bar serving drinks and snacks from morning ‘til sunset.
The main restaurant here has also been designed with the sea views in mind. Think floor-to-ceiling windows and a terrace where you can dine al fresco. In terms of food, American-style breakfasts and themed dinner buffets are the order of the day. For a taste of the exotic, meanwhile, book a table at the Seafood Restaurant. And for after-dinner drinks, head for the cigar lounge or the lobby bar.
Elsewhere, bedrooms are dressed in a smart palette of creams and coffees. In-room extras come in the form of satellite TVs and air-conditioning, while each one has its own balcony or terrace.
Lastly, the hotel is well-equipped in terms of sports facilities. As well as a gym and a tennis court, there’s a diving and a windsurfing centre. If relaxing is more your thing, meanwhile, the spa offers relaxing massage treatments.
Location• In Dahab, on the East coast of the Sinai Peninsular • Overlooking private coral beach • 80km to Sharm el Sheikh
• Swimming pool • Gardens • Pool bar • Beach bar
• Main restaurant with outdoor terrace • The following is not included in your All Inclusive package • Planned: A la carte restaurant - with seafood cuisine and Bedouin Tent
• Tennis court • Gym • Beach volleyball
• Lobby bar • Cigar lounge • Disco
• Kids' pool • Kids' club • Playground • Kids' eating area • Cots
• Wi-Fi in reception • Sauna • Shuttle bus to and from Dahab city centre • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive package • Hamman • Massage • Dive centre • Windsurfing • Kite surfing • Sailing • Cigar lounge • Minibar in rooms • Shops • Hairdresser • Planned - Spa
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, shower, tea/coffee making facilities and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 and have twin beds, with 3rd bed a non-permanent bed.
217 including 5 suites
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner • Snacks at pool bar 12.30-15.00 • Selection of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 11.00-24.00, served in the lobby bar 22.00-24.00. Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide