Roca Nivaria details
Service and style in a breathtaking setting - this smart hotel deserves every one of its five stars.
Before you even step inside this hotel, the setting will take your breath away. Wide blue infinity swimming pools spread out from beneath a stunning rock and waterfall feature. They’re fringed by sun terraces with parasols, and are joined by two kids' pools. It’s quite a sight - and one you get plenty of opportunity to enjoy because the hotel has made sure its gardens, restaurants and terraces make the most of those amazing views. It’s safe to say dining al fresco is an offer you won’t want to refuse at the Roca Nivaria.
Inside it’s just as impressive. The theme is cool, contemporary and minimalist. In the bedrooms, pretty pastel bedspreads offset pale walls, tiled floors and dark furniture. The rooms are spacious and come with wide balconies or terraces and plush bathrooms. If you're away with the family, choose a Junior Suite or a Family Room - they both have space for two adults and two children.
Then there’s the service. It’s top quality, and so is the dining. As well as the main buffet restaurant, there are two a la carte restaurants – one Spanish and one Italian.
There’s plenty to do when you feel like stepping things up a gear. If you want to swim in the sea, there’s direct access by lift down to a small sandy beach. And there’s everything from bike hire and archery to beach volleyball on the activity front.
Location• 10km north of Costa Adeje centre • 25km to airport
• 2 swimming pools, 1 heated year-round saltwater, 1 freshwater • Open-air whirlpool bath • Sunbeds • Terraces • Pool snack bar • Direct access to sandy beach with sunbeds and parasols via lift from hotel
• Buffet restaurant with show cooking • Pool restaurant • Italian and Spanish à la carte restaurants • New Year's Eve special buffet dinners
• Sports activities • 2 tennis courts • Table tennis • Beach volleyball • Pool table • Bike hire • Paddle tennis • Multisports field • Putting green • Archery • Giant chess
• Daily entertainment and activities • Live music and shows in evenings • Monday evening crafts market by poolside
• Children's pool • Playground • Sandbox • Miniclub, 4-12yrs with Baby Club section, 10 months to 4yrs • Cots and highchairs
• Internet access - Wi-Fi zones throughout hotel • Shuttle bus to Playa de Fañabe • The following facilities are not included in your All Inclusive Option package: • Spa centre with treatments • Souvenir shop • Laundry • Money exchange
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, 24hr room service and balcony. Standard rooms have 2 beds. Sea-view rooms available.
We also offer Family rooms and Junior Suites.
Family rooms are suitable for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Minimum occupancy is 4. All have 2 double rooms with interconnecting doors. You'll need to book 2 of these room types to get 2 rooms with a connecting door.
Junior Suites sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 12 yrs or under and have a bedroom and separate living room.
All Inclusive Option
• Buffet meals • Unlimited dining in the Spanish and Italian themed restaurants • Soft drinks, beer, wine and local alcoholic drinks 10.00-23.00 • Granizados, coffee, soft drinks & beer from Pool bar 10.00-18.00 • Coffee & cake 16.00-17.00 • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Hotels similar to the Roca Nivaria:
in Los Abrigos, Tenerife