ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista details
The ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista is set right on Playa Paraiso’s seafront, and, thanks to its lengthy list of things to do, it’s a real hit with families.
The ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista is set on the seafront in Playa Paraiso. There’s a sandy beach just a couple of minutes’ walk from the property, and when you feel like getting out and about, you can jump on the complimentary shuttle bus – it runs into Playa de las Americas three times a day.
The hotel is really popular with families, thanks in part to its long list of activities. The likes of football, volleyball and boules are laid on for adults, while little ones get to enjoy the fun and games at the kids’ club. You’ll also find two lagoon-like swimming pools, as well as a separate pool for children to paddle in.
In the buffet restaurant, there’s a mix of international and local dishes to choose from. Book a table at the à la carte eatery, meanwhile, and you’ll find Canarian or Italian specialities on offer. This place looks out towards La Gomera, too.
Location• Complimentary shuttle bus 3 times a day to Playa de las Americas - limited places • Small manmade beach 200m away • 30km from the airport
• 2 swimming pools, 1 of which is heated in winter and has a whirlpool • Terrace solarium with sunbeds, parasols and beach towels • Pool bar
• Main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner • Themed restaurant - pool snack bar during the day
• Fitness centre • Volleyball • Football • Table tennis • Boules • Aerobics • Tennis court • RiuFit fitness activities and classes
• Daytime entertainment programme • Activities at RiuArt 6 times a week • RIU evening entertainment featuring shows or live music
• Children's swimming pool, heated in winter • Daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4-7 and 8-12 years at RiuLand kids' club
The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Internet • Wi-Fi zone
All rooms have air-conditioning, TV, phone, mini-fridge and balcony with mountain view. Standard rooms have a double bed in 1 bedroom.
We also offer Family rooms.
Family rooms are 1 bedroom suites sleeping up to 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years. They have a separate living room with a mountain view or limited sea view.
• Full Board buffet meals • Snacks • Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - until 00.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A- Z Guide