Seabank Resort & Spa details
Perched right on the water’s edge, the Riu Seabank has a stunning array of facilities and amenities to make your holiday incredible. First, the hotel itself is backed by rocky hills and it well-designed. The pool winds its way around the poolside snack bar, which feels as if it’s been carved out of the local hills, and has a rooftop sun terrace above it—there are plenty of loungers and parasols for you to top up your tan. The wellness centre will take your pampering to the next level while more active types will love the ten-pin bowling alley, fitness centre, water sports, and scuba diving school.
Location• 30m to public lido with beach and sand • 1km uphill to Mellieha village's bars, restaurants and shops • 30m to bus stop • Buses run to capital Valletta and Sliema every 20 mins
1 hr - 1 hr 45 mins
• Swimming pool • Indoor pool heated in winter with whirlpool bath, closed in Aug • Sun terrace • Pool snack bar from mid Jun to mid Sep
5 non-smoking restaurants: • The 'White Horses' main restaurant serving buffet meals • Le Mar Pizzeria & Grill • Jungle theme restaurant • 2 à la carte restaurants, La Trattoria & Café Latino Punta Rena, at the Tunny Net Complex 150m away offering discounted prices for hotel guests - with reduced hours in winter • Guests booked on half board dine in the main dining room, though they can dine at pizzeria for a charge
• Fitness centre • Sauna • Steam bath • Health & Fitness Spa • Atrium • Hairdressing salon • Daytime activities • Games room • Pool table • Table tennis • Bowling alley • PADI scuba-diving school, open Feb-Dec • Watersports at the public lido in high season
• Daily entertainment • Cocktail bar with entertainment 3 times a week • Activities night • Pub with large screen for major events • Lounge/reception area
• Hotel-run kids' club in high season with daily entertainment programme for children aged 4-12 yrs, several times a week • Separate children's pool • Unsupervised play area • Cots • Highchairs
• Internet café • Wi-Fi at reception, at a charge • Gift shop
All rooms have air-conditioning/heating, ceiling fan, European satellite TV, telephone, mini-fridge, minibar on request and hairdryer. Standard rooms have 2 or 3 beds. Family rooms for 4 available. Single rooms available, they are twin rooms for sole use.
We also offer Deluxe rooms.
Deluxe rooms are for 2 adults and include CD player, Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, iron/ironing board, mineral water - replenished daily, 1 hydrotherapy bath treatment, welcome pack with Maltese treats, bathrobes and slippers.
Hotel-run kids' club
Some facilities may incur extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide for details