Villa Adeje Beach Aparthotel details
“Right in the centre of town, this hotel is the ideal base for exploring Playa de las Americas’ beaches and nightlife.”
If you want to be in the heart of all the action, this lively property is perfectly placed. It’s right in the centre of Playa de las Americas, which means you’re just minutes from shops, restaurants and nightclubs. What’s more, the beach is less than a 10-minute walk away, too.
When you just want to stay put though, pick a spot by one of the two swimming pools. They’re next to each other, and come surrounded by a sand-coloured terrace with plenty of loungers. And because the whole area is raised up on a hillside, it comes with great views of the beach. Elsewhere, you’ll find a squash court.
As for the apartments, they’re lined up in a row alongside the pool area. Inside, yellow and turquoise colour schemes give them a seaside vibe. Each one comes with a lounge area, complete with a sofa and a coffee table, as well as a kitchenette and a large bedroom. Super-sized mirrors make things feel really spacious, while furnished balconies complete the scene.
Last but not least, a word on the hotel’s restaurant. Sporting whitewashed walls, spot-lit ceilings and brightly-coloured prints, it’s a really funky space. Food-wise, it serves up huge buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring dishes from all over the world. You’ll even find on-the-spot cooking stations so you can get things like eggs made-to-order.
Location• 500m to Torviscas beach • 100m to shops, bars & restaurants
• 2 swimming pools, 1 acclimatised • Sunbeds and parasols • Pool snack bar
• Buffet restaurant • Snack bar
• Squash • Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Indoor whirlpool bath • Sauna
• Children's section of main pool
• 24hr reception • TV area • These do not form part of your All Inclusive package: • Internet • TV in room • Sunbeds, matresses and parasols
All studios and apartments have a kitchenette with an oven, fridge and 2 electric cooking rings, phone, maid service 5 times a week, towel change twice a week, linen change once a week, and balcony or terrace. Studios sleep up to 3 adults with twin beds and a sofa bed. Apartments sleep up to 4 adults with a twin bedroom, sofa bed and pull-out bed. Cots are available on request.
• Full board buffet meals • Snacks available • Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks for adults and soft drinks available • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that do not form part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges - please see the A-Z Guide.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide