Catalonia Oro Negro Hotel details
The food at the Hotel Catalonia Oro Negro is highly recommended by TripAdvisor reviewers, but it's the location that keeps people coming back.
This hotel has a prime position in Playa de las Americas. It's just a 10-minute walk from the beach, and the centre of Tenerife's liveliest town is a couple of minutes further on. Siam Park is a mere 5 minutes away in a cab, too.
Food is another area where this hotel scores highly. TripAdvisor reviewers often compliment the quality and variety of the made-to-order dishes at breakfast and dinner, and the buffet options, too. Plus, the restaurant they're served in has views of the pool.
Speaking of which, the pool is a square number, framed by a lounger-lined sun terrace. Rooms, meanwhile, come with a balcony complete with a table and chairs. And the hotel has 1 bars, Daniel's, which has a terrace overlooking the pool and serves everything from cocktails to light bites.
Location 1km downhill to resort centre for shops and nightlife 800m to nearest bars and restaurants
• Swimming pool • Sunbeds and parasols • Hammocks
• Non-smoking restaurant with international buffet and show cooking • Themed evenings • Christmas and New Year gala dinners
• Aerobics • Waterpolo • Volleyball • Aqua aerobics • Table tennis • Watersports on the beach
• Lounge • 1 bar-"Daniel's" • Regular entertainment programme during the day and night includes bingo, cabaret and professional shows
• Children's pool • Playground • Cots and highchairs
• 24hr reception • Hair salon • Dry cleaning/laundry services • Beauty services • Wi-Fi in reception and bars
Due to traffic restrictions, it is necessary to cross the main road on arrival and departure to access hotel and transport.
All rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fans, TV with satellite channels and limited English channels, telephone and balcony or terrace. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 adults and a child or 2 adults and 2 children with twin beds and 1 extra bed - 3rd bed is a camp bed. Please note to get an extra bed for both children you need to book a Family room.
We also offer Family rooms and Single rooms.
Family rooms sleep up to 4 with twin beds and 2 extra beds.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide