Villa Beldeniz details
Close to the town centre, the beach and Olu Deniz’s legendary blue lagoon, the Villa Beldeniz scores highly for its location.
The Villa Beldeniz puts Olu Deniz’s best bits at your fingertips. The property is less than a five-minute walk from the bars and restaurants in the centre of town and ten minutes from the nearest beach. Most importantly, the famous Blue Lagoon is ten minutes away on foot.
There’s plenty of ways to keep yourself busy at the hotel itself. The spacious swimming pool is surrounded by sunloungers and parasols, there’s a whirlpool bath by the water, and there are two wide screen TVs with satellite. Little ones, meanwhile, have their own pool to splash about in.
On the food front, the restaurant offers up Turkish and international buffets. Local dishes dominate at breakfast, with boiled eggs, cheeses and yogurts presented alongside cereals. For dinner, salads, grilled meats and fresh fruit lead the way. If you’re hungry during the day you can order light bites from the pool bar.
Location• 500m to the nearest sand, shingle and pebble beach with sun beds and parasols • Nearest shops, restaurants and bars 50m away • 100m to the centre of Olu Deniz
• Swimming pool • Whirlpool bath • Pool snack bar
• Restaurant serving a range of Turkish and international cuisine • Buffet breakfasts and waiter service at dinner • Poolside snack bar for lunch • Turkish themed evening • Weekly barbecue - may be held in the sister hotel, nearby
• Lounge • Table tennis • Pool • Bar
• Small children's pool • Cots and highchairs, on request
• Money exchange • Book swap
All rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, minibar and hairdryer. Standard rooms sleep up to 3 with double or twin beds. 3rd bed in twin rooms is only suitable for a child up to 12 yrs.
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide