Amani Tiwi Beach Resort details
Boasting a fantastic beach and a huge swimming pool, the Amani Tiwi Beach scores highly for lazy holidays.
The main draw of the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort is its beachfront setting. The hotel, which has been completely refurbished in 2012, edges Tiwi Beach, so you’re never more than a few strides from the Indian Ocean.
The hotel’s pool scene is pretty special, too. In the heart of the grounds is an enormous lagoon-like swimming pool that snakes its way through a sunny terrace. Sunbeds and palms line the water and give way to a swim-up bar at one end of the pool, where you can order drinks and cocktails.
At mealtimes, you’ve got three à la cartes to choose from, plus a buffet restaurant beside the beach. You can eat al fresco here, while you tuck into international cuisine and Kenyan dishes. For something extra special, book a candlelit dinner for two on the sands. Later, you can round off the day enjoying a nightcap and a Kenyan folklore or dancing show on the terrace.
Location• Set on its own private beach within 20 acres of lush tropical grounds
Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes, including a 5 minute ferry crossing
• 3 interconnecting swimming pools • Sunbeds • Pool bar • Swim-up bar
• Palm restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner • 3 speciality restaurants - 'La Bella Vita' Italian beachfront à la carte, 'Sultan Dhow' with speciality seafood and Middle Eastern cuisine, and 'Baharini Restobar' with Swahili fusion cuisine, reservations required for all • Themed nights • Beach & snack bars • Kahawa Corner coffee shop
• Table tennis • Pool table • Darts • Tennis • Table football • Beach volleyball • Beach walks • Fitness centre • Aerobics • Aqua aerobics • Water polo • Snorkelling • Scuba diving pool lesson • Boogieboards • Kayaks • Hotel entertainment team runs daily activities
• Quizzes • Games • Tribal dancing • Acrobatic shows • Disco • Weekly themed nights • Live bands • Weekly beach disco • Disco
• Kids' pool • Playroom • Playground • Hotel-run kids' club for 5-11yrs • Cots • Highchairs
• 24-hour reception • The following are not included in your All Inclusive package: • Money exchange • Internet café • Gift shops • Laundry • Massage • Hairdresser • Hotel-run shuttle bus to Diani
Amani rooms are as standard and sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 with a queen-size bed, a single bed, air-conditioning, bottled water daily, satellite LCD TV, phone, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee facilties, mosquito nets and balcony with pool and garden view.
We also have Deluxe rooms available.
Deluxe rooms have 1 king-size or twin beds, either a rain shower or whirlpool bath, LCD TV, iron/board, bathrobes, slippers, fruit on arrival and pool view.
In the UK, only the Thomson Group offers All Inclusive at this hotel
• Full Board buffet meals at Palms Restaurant • 10% off à la carte restaurant meals • Tea, coffee and light snacks 11.00-18.00 • Selected local alcoholic and soft drinks 11.00-23.00 • Activities as listed • Entertainment as listed • Other facilities as indicated • Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur local extra charges, please see the A-Z Guide
Extra Local Charges
Some facilities may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z Guide.
Hotels similar to the Amani Tiwi Beach Resort:
in Nyali, Mombasa Coast
in Nyali, Mombasa
in Bamburi Beach, Mombasa